Dwarven Deck improvements

+
Well one possible path would be to ditch Sheldon Skaggs for a Decoy...especially that would allow you to replay Barclay Els or any other fancy unit on the table. Another way to replay him is Milva...of course there is Operator which could duplicate Barclay Els despite it will give enemy a copy of it...he will not benefit much from Els unless they play dwarven also. The more you play Els the more buffed your dwarves will be, but of course that is just a pure dwarven buff tactic.

Yes, in the previous version of this deck i used both milva, decoy nature's gift and aglais, and in a few games I managed to play him 5 times. However now I was trying to build a deck that didn't focus on barclay too much, preferring if possible other tactics.

Last edited:
I´m use Elves to thin the deck but it is risky and King of beggar with hawker is great. Also i use Alzur´s double cross (more thining and in your case get barclay) I like these pure decks, but broover kinda looses his power if you just play him to get barclay. Also commander horn as finisher is a must have.

i personally play yaevinn instead of yarpen zigrin.its really helpful after overkilling first round,to get some card advantage.

Tungdilboindil;n7845240 said:
maybe change yen for schirrù?
I'm experimenting a bit and I've come out with this: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/12097-tg-dwarf-mix I don't like too much the interaction between ADC yaevinn, and I'm thinking of substituting one with something else, and maybe ida + schirrù is a bit redundant.
A few general observations:
I understand Ida is there to protect either Dwarves or Smuggler from Scorch, correct?
I generally do not like the idea of having to play two cards, esp. gold and silver to draw one like you have to with Yaevinn and Shirru.
Alzur's double cross is somewhat counterproductive here: after playing Yaevinn, you have 5 cards with 5 strength and I'm not sure it warrants that. And if you use him on Yaevinn... then it's three (1 gold and two silver) to draw one.
Saskia is great if you swarm the board with Neophytes and stuff like that, esp in the 3rd. With this deck however, I'm not sure you have more than 3-5 each round. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you want a detailed opinion and improvement suggestions, pm me. Will be happy to help.

HenryGrosmont;n7852500 said:
what is her role in this deck?
Placeholder :)
Probably I'll change her with yarpen, or maybe with Iris (and swapping the two marksman wih Dol Blathanna archer or I'll lack a reliable way to remove iris), or even with nature's gift, and try to use to my advantage enemy's commander's horn / scorch

Top Bottom