E3 2013 and W2 scabbards.

+
E3 2013 and W2 scabbards.

Can someone add to the game the scabbards seen in the early promotional material and witcher 2. I've seen people ussing them in W3 but I just can't find a mod that adds them. I think it's AMM but I have problems with it so I'm not ussing it.

No Title

ScoutBr0 I think he meant this one.

Attachments

• photo126980.jpg
    photo126980.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 142
I mean pics of said scabbards being used in other mods. I don't remember anyone porting them over.

No Title

Yes I found it already but the scabbards are not fitting the armors in game like in the 2013 trailers. Also the scabbards from his mod don't aply to Anathema and Black Unicorn. If someone could change the color of those scabbards so they fit to the rest of the armors and aply them to the swords from this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1204/?

This would be great!!!

(I've posted some images of how the scabbards should look)

Attachments

• photo126990.jpg
    photo126990.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 114
  • photo127000.jpg
    photo127000.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 163
I'm not really good in modding W3. I tried it many times and I came to the conclusion that I can only beg others for it.

No Title

It should be a dark brown leather maybe like the first tier ursine armor torso. Or like on this images:

Attachments

• photo127040.jpg
    photo127040.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 81
  • photo127050.jpg
    photo127050.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 92
I can try to alter the dark weapons to use the W2 scabbards, although can't promise anything as to the colour as I don't have much experience with texturing.

Also, keep in mind that those 2013 screenshots probably had drastically different lighting; so it will be difficult to fully replicate those colors without some differences.

someone already done that on nexus, and it wasnt lexar, but i really cant remember the name of the mod, it look a bit weird since W3 scabbard are way too thin

essenthy;n8350010 said:
someone already done that on nexus, and it wasnt lexar, but i really cant remember the name of the mod, it look a bit weird since W3 scabbard are way too thin

I could not find it so mod was probably deleted.

Top Bottom