E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

+
E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

Ladies and gentlemen, Blacha Grupa are cordially inviting you to this year's

Every year, at E3, the big publishers amaze us with their big stage events. Be it with awe inspiring presentations of the games we're all looking forward to or simply by the fact that they're comical (remember Mr. Caffeine?). Nonetheless, it's always better when you watch these in a group, that's why we've decided to set up a little chat where the lovely people of this forum can hang out during all of this.

So save the date, prepare some snacks and beverages, because it's going to be one heck of a ride!

"Where's this chat you're talking about?
Simply click on this LINK, type in a name and you're good to go!
(thanks go out to @sidspyker for setting it up)

"When is the chat open?"
Chat is open at all times (even now!). It might be empty sometimes, you can wait for someone to join or you can simply try again later.

"When are the presentations happening?"
Here's the E3 schedule and also links where you can stream the presentations:
JUNE 9th
Microsoft
9:30 AM PDT
18:30 CEST
Stream

EA
12:00 noon PDT
21:00 CEST
Stream

Ubisoft
3:00 PM PDT
00:00 CEST

Sony
6:00 PM PDT
3:00 CEST
Stream

JUNE 10th
Konami
3:00 AM PDT
12:00 CEST
Stream

Nintendo
9:00 AM PDT
18:00 CEST
Stream

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Witcher 3 showings:

GameTrailers on June 9th
11:00 AM PDT
20:00 CEST

Twitch on June 9th
4:30 PM PDT
01:30 CEST

IGN on June 10th
01:00 PM PDT
22:00 CEST

Gamespot on June 10th
05:20 PM PDT
02:20 CEST

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to places that stream the entirety of E3:
E3 Insider
GameTrailers
Twitch
IGN
Gamespot

Will update times and links if there are any changes/updates.

Hope you'll all be able to make it and we're looking forward to seeing you on the chat!

Addemdum:
Since this came out of nowhere, we'd also like you to join us on June 5th for the Witcher 3 Stream at 11:00 AM PST/ 20:00 CEST.
Link to the stream page: http://www.thewitcher.com/stream

Last edited:

(click for high resolution, not to miss the details)
[from left, lower: Synvael, Redo0g, Jupiter on Mars, Wichat, Smiki55; middle: Gilrond and Vosung, King_Hochmeister; upper: ReptilePZ, Kinley, Sagitarii, Sidspyker, Blothulfur]

For this occasion, Bear Kinley asked me to prepare an official thread image. So after many hours, I did create an image with some of our members of community based on the W3 artwork.

Bear in mind (hehehe), that the fact, you may not be on the picture, is not because I don't like you or find you less interesting than others, I just needed to have a good idea for placing a person in an amusing way. And have time to do it (Bear's deadlines are very steep). So, maybe next time, or later I will add you!

Happy E3 and Hail Blacha!

Last edited:

(click for high resolution, not to miss the details)
[from right, lower: Synvael, Redo0g, Jupiter on Mars, Wichat, Smiki55; middle: Gilrond and Vosung, King_Hochmeister; upper: ReptilePZ, Kinley, Sagitarii, Sidspyker, Blothulfur)

@Kinley + @Sagitarii
What is Sidspyker eating there ? Is that his favorite dish ?

And the Jupiter on Mars is very, very clever !

@Kinley + @Sagitarii
What is Sidspyker eating there ? Is that his favorite dish ?

And the Jupiter on Mars is very, very clever !

It's dal - a dish made from lentils and other stuff. And yes, it is his favorite dish :D

EDIT: LOL I didn't notice you edited the picture, nice! You were actually going to be in it, but couldn't find a good picture

Last edited:
Ah, it's that time again, when we gather together to engage in silly banter in sublime anticipation for a Witcher-related announcement. Which actually covers each and every day in the forums, but eh, chat's even more fun! Can't wait for the 5th and all that follows, this is going to be one glorious E3.

@Kinley

Why don't you post the invitation on the Grupa as well? Wouldn't want a faithful disciple to miss it, and it kinda feels weird not to see it there. Even though I already saw a link on every thread I visited today... :p

Top Bottom