E3 2015 Next Month (whats next for CD projekt Red)

+
E3 2015 Next Month (whats next for CD projekt Red)

Well E3 is a month after The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt release.

So...

Does anybody knows if CD PROJEKT RED will be there and show anything? maybe Cyberpunk 2077 or The Witcher 3 Expansion packs?

there are BiG titles coming to E3 this year:

- Fallout 4 (90% confirmed)

- Mass Effect 4 (which according to leaked gameplay details, going to be massive "open world/galaxy" this time )

- Bloodborne PC (if you google it there are alot of sources saying its coming to pc, hell even steam mistakenly posted a bloodborne place holder)

- Doom 4

- Dishonored 2

- New Assassins Creed (London settings).

- Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain

- Mad Max

- Just Cause 3

- Star wars: Battlefront

well there are allot more to add to that list, not considering the many indie titles that are coming like the massive "Star Citizen" and "Kingdom come: deliverance".

and like every year allot of new titles gets announced at E3, its like each year the amount of games is growing, i wonder what my Favorite Game Developer CD projekt red will have in Store For E3 (and next year).

I honestly doubt CDPR will be attending E3 this year. They won't really have anything new to show, so it would be bit of a waste of money, imo.

They already confirmed that they won't be showing Cyberpunk at E3 this year. And there is absolutely no way there will be a Bloodborne PC, its all wishful thinking. Sony has never released one of its games on PC and I doubt they are going to start now.

There might be PS4/XO stations all over the floors where public can play Witcher 3. But I dont think its worth setting up and paying for booth space.

If they would at least release a teaser trailer for Cyberpunk it would be more then enough. Chances are slim tho. But who knows.

I doubt they will attend, I feel like doing an E3 event for a free beard dlc might be overdoing it? But hell what do I know.

i think not showing Cyberpunk in E3 is a grave mistake, because its the biggest game show in the world, it can do wonders for the game. even a gameplay teaser can do allot for the game in the long run.

i think not showing Cyberpunk in E3 is a grave mistake, because its the biggest game show in the world, it can do wonders for the game. even a gameplay teaser can do allot for the game in the long run.

The game probably won't be out until 2017 at the earliest, so there will be plenty of time to show it off.

That would be nice indeed, but it all depends on whether or not Cyberpunk is in a state worth showing. I very much doubt it is, studio is likely still in pre-production when it comes to that project.

I'm also looking forward to seeing stuff from Mirror's Edge reboot, hopefully it will appear in this E3.
As for CDPR i doubt they will show something or be there, and it's too early for CyberPunk

90% That Cyberpunk will be shown off after the 2 expansions for witcher 3 have been released, so in 2016.

- Bloodborne PC (if you google it there are alot of sources saying its coming to pc, hell even steam mistakenly posted a bloodborne place holder)

No.

Is it just me or most of these upcoming megatitles seem boring and uninspired? Like carbon copies of previous games/iterations. Asscreed being a prime example.

Guess that's what "AAA" means now. Another Annoying Asscreed. I bet they have great graphics though.

if the original games were worth remaking/copying, i wouldn't mind. unfortunately that's no longer the case for ubisoft and its similars. it seems somehere during the middle of last decade, these big aaa studios all ran their best titles into the ground and created a slew of bland boring mass appeal crap which they intend to milk to the very end. its the what, 8th asscreed game? and the 20th call of duty?

Here is what I am excited about:

The Witcher 3 (obviously)

(and for after)

Metal Gear Solid V
Dishonored 2
Fallout 4 (never played the previous ones, and FO3 does not work on W7)
Hitman 6
(Batman Arkham)

Co-developed by Sony's own inhouse dev team and a major system seller for PS4.

Never going to happen. Ever.

Top Bottom