E3 2015 Next Month (whats next for CD projekt Red)

+
It might happen. When Sony will start losing relevance. Competition does wonders to greedy publishers who rely on exclusivity for profit.
Console publishers don't sign exclusives to sell a ton of copies, they sign exclusives to drive sales of their console. And when exactly do you foresee Sony losing relevance? The company as a whole may be suffering but the Playstation division is thriving.

Last edited:
CDPR should just focus on TW3 stuff, DLCs and expansions and whatever else there is, just make the game the best it can be. Cyberpunk can wait until 2016. :p

E3, E3... I hope they show some more Deus Ex: Mankind Divided stuff, the first trailer was amazing. Big yes to Dishonored 2 as well.

Oh, and Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. I need to know the release date already! D:

Console publishers don't sign exclusives to sell a ton of copies, they sign exclusives to drive sales of their console. And when exactly do you foresee Sony losing relevance? The company as a whole may be suffering but the Playstation division is thriving.

When competition in consoles will become strong. Right now there is barely any (more like a duopoly). Strong competition renders exclusive releases obsolete. I.e. they are an indicator of unhealthy market.

I'm calling it now. Half the games announced at E3 will be remasters of previous gen games. You can thank me (or hate me) later ;)

I disagree. I like playing a new AAA game every once in a while. But if they resort to remastering old games instead of taking risks they can burn in Hell for all I care.

Doom 4 is all I care about.

oh yeahhh!!

The door and shotgun sounds from the trailer are taken straight from Doom 1. Yeah, I know everything about Doom :D

After the gigantic cocktease from last year's Quakecon us Doom fans got a serious case of blue balls. At least everything I've heard from attendees has been nothing short of positive.

Development was quite rocky till about 2013 but luckily they are now back on track and full speed ahead, They even got Tiago Sousa, Lead Engine Developer from Crytek after the Quakecon reveal so it must be good.

So yea, I am extremely confident in this game even though I haven't seen anything yet. It's going to be the Anti Call of Duty.

I am excited for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2 and Doom 4. I don't think Mass Effect 4 will be any good and it will be a Halo clone, judging from the fact they still keep Mac Walters and have hired the Halo lead writer. If I was CDPR, I would not attend E3 and instead focus on rolling out more patches for the base game and making the expansion pack as good as it can be.

Cdpr did state in an interview that the development (and therefore delay's) of TW3 had no influence in relation to the development of Cuberpunk 2077. The reason given was because it was done by two different teams. Now, originally, tw3 was planned for 2014 en Cyberpunk one year after that.
But tbh I also don't expect them to show anything at E3. Too close to the release of TW. I also personally think Cyberpunk will be delayed until after the 2 expansions have come out.

Anyone think we might hear about Civilization 6 this E3? It's been 5 years since the last one. Beyond Earth doesnt count; it's just a stand-alone expansion like Civ IV: Conlonization. And it's an overpriced one at that.

Last edited:
Anyone think we might hear about Civilization 6 this E3? It's been 5 years since the last one. Beyond Earth doesnt count, it's just a stand-alone expansion like Civ IV: Conlonization. And it's an overpriced one at that.

Civilization will most likely be at E3, showing off Beyond Earths new expansion pack: Rising Tide.

@Arvuti Yeah, but I doubt it will get any major press. Expansions aren't major news, especially at a high profile conferences like E3. The only expansions that gain a lot of press are Blizzard's expansion, and they typically aren't shown off at E3.

Top Bottom