E3 2015?

+
CDPR would delay the game AT MOST by two weeks. But they can't go beyond that. Also I have confidence in them that they don't need to delay it. I mean they had their plans of how they would put the game on the market set in stone for februari. They realised however that they could not release the game they had envisioned to release and would have to make a few compromises to release it in februari, which they could have easily done. But they have the interest of the fans at heart and thus delayed it so they could make the game the best they can make and fix some stuff that was going to take a while to fix. Enhance some stuff, etc.

Delaying it by 3 months is not a huge delay which means they practically have envisioned how everything will go. Why do I think they might delay it by 2 weeks max? Well unexpected issues come up all the time. However I think they got this under control.

CDPR would delay the game AT MOST by two weeks. But they can't go beyond that. Also I have confidence in them that they don't need to delay it. I mean they had their plans of how they would put the game on the market set in stone for februari. They realised however that they could not release the game they had envisioned to release and would have to make a few compromises to release it in februari, which they could have easily done. But they have the interest of the fans at heart and thus delayed it so they could make the game the best they can make and fix some stuff that was going to take a while to fix. Enhance some stuff, etc.

Delaying it by 3 months is not a huge delay which means they practically have envisioned how everything will go. Why do I think they might delay it by 2 weeks max? Well unexpected issues come up all the time. However I think they got this under control.
Seconded.

I'm fine with whatever CDPR does. It kills your anticipation with the delays, yet if you want a good solid product you need to be patient. However, in my opinion I do not see them reaching E3 2015.

True for me also. But any further delays is gonna break me, as i have been already waiting for this game for atlas a year.

Why? For hype? There's already a ton of hype behind this game seeing as its won Best In Show twice in a row.

I think CDPR would do better to show some Cyberpunk gameplay at E3 '15.

I think CDPR will be present at E3 but for panels and maybe some future content.

I doubt they will have anything cyberpunk related, since they first want to finish TW3 with all it's content so most of the team can switch to Cyberpunk. They might tease it, but I doubt anything more will be shown.

Feels like CDPR has had a lot of experience with spilling the beans too early. (TW3 and Cyberpunk announced way too early.)

Feels like CDPR has had a lot of experience with spilling the beans too early. (TW3 and Cyberpunk announced way too early.)

Well, Cyberpunk was for recruiting purposes, that they need to do it early. I think the same thing can be said about W3 since they started the massive hiring during its development.

If they had enough devs for TW3 already, then yeah I agree, too early of an announcement and especially the in-game footages.

As mentioned above, C2077 was revealed early because they wanted to recruit people that way. It was in the hidden message in
PURR SONAL RESPAWNS ABILITY
PURR SONAL RESPAWNS ABILITY
trailer.

Personally I am sick of watching Witcher videos. Last one was disappointing. I wouldnt bother spending 10.000-50.000$ on the trip to LA just to show Witcher to media again. They are not there yet maybe if CDPR release AAA every year. Unless It's for Cyberpunk 2077 trailer then 1-2 people can just fly and come back in 3 days.

Last edited:
If I was them, I would take my sweet time and make TW3 as Great as it can be.
They would be hurt in the long run if TW3 was total crap like AC unity, then people would fear CP2077 being be crap too.
That's about how I feel about the division. I still don't ever see cdpr ever being as shitty lame as ubisoft.
Maybe ubisoft would have better games if they didn't pump out, like 5 Ass Creed games a year!
The best game ubisoft ever made was Rayman Legends.
End of Story :)

Top Bottom