E3 2017 Cyberpunk Games Discussion Thread.

+
The Last Night | 16++-bit cyberpunk indie game | @ E3 MS stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw

looks amazing

The only game shown that really got me interested. Was watching the PC conference and the guy mentioned something about the story being the focus.

Really was not expecting their conference to be as good as it was. Yeah, Beyond Good and Evil 2 looks intriguing

E3 2017 Cyberpunk Games Discussion Thread.

What it says on the tin. Cyberpunk games you saw at E3, influences on CP2077, the bar CDPR has to hit now, etc.

Ruiner is supposed to be coming out this summer but i havnt heard anything on a release date yet. I dunno if devolver digital is at e3 or not but hopefully we get a release date soon.

DarthRaver8686;n8881810 said:
Ruiner is supposed to be coming out this summer but i havnt heard anything on a release date yet. I dunno if devolver digital is at e3 or not but hopefully we get a release date soon.

I've been waiting for that game forever!(Not as long as CP2077 of course) It is kind of surprising not to hear anything about it from E3.

I guess they showed some gameplay from ruiner during devolvers ee conference but i dont think it got a release date. If anyone knows otherwise please share the info cuz i am also waiting for that game. But they said it would be out summer 2017 so im thinking mayne august or sept if it gets delayed.

DarthRaver8686;n8881810 said:

they were there and had a 15min presentation which was the worst garbage i have ever seen. they were mocking the industry they showed Ruiner there though one of 3 games they showed but really their antics tarnished the game. watch it here and cringe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgEsuEBhqI&t=176s

Calistarius;n8886410 said:
Ehm... what game and/or "thing" is it?

Because who ever put that video up has removed it by now.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 i guess, but i wont call it Cyberpunk, more like Space Opera or something.. Too much fantasy stuff also..

Beyond good and evil 2 def caught my eye...the scen they show of that futuristic looking malaysian city def had certain type of cyberpunk look to it...the game isnt cyberpunk but if you can create your own character have a spaceship it looked pretty cool to me. Its an online game so im assuming u can create your character lol

Sneky;n8886590 said:
Beyond Good and Evil 2 i guess, but i wont call it Cyberpunk, more like Space Opera or something.. Too much fantasy stuff also..

Ah... I currently feel a bit "meh" about it... partly because even though I did play the first one a long time ago I felt pretty meh about BGaE1... never finished it I seem to recall.

As for BGaE2... apperantly it is going to be sort of a GTA in space... which does sound a bit interesting (since I like GTA)... but I am still a bit meh about it. XD Part of the reason is that animal characters (playing them or otherwise) don't really interest me in games.

Huh... I know that BGaE is loved by a lot of people... but apperantly it was a commercial flop, it did not sell well at all, and then most of the sale that did happen happend after the price was slashed by 80%... I did not know that.

I see your point n i def need to see some actual gameplay because ive been burned before by a beauty of a cgi trailer...n lets face it thats all wevr really seen so far. But it does hold promise.

I do have to say though that I do like the trailer. I have never had a problem with CGI trailers, or CGI cutscenes etc. I actually tend to like most of them a lot. It's when you can't skip them that it becomes annoying (after you have seen them over and over again due to having to replay a certain part of the game or something) .

I mean hell... some of my alltime favorit game series felt like cgi-movies occationally... some of the Final Fantasy games for example... or one of the most CGI cutscenes heavy game series, Metal Gear, atleast the games from the Playstation 1 era and forward. XD

Top Bottom