E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently...Brain (Brian Mantia) ex Guns N' Roses drummer and Melissa Reese, current GNR keyboardist, will be involved in the making of CP 2077 soundtrack.The duo has done a lot of music for video games in the last decade or so including soundtrack for such titles as Infamous 2 ,Infamous :Second son and Bloodborne .

Z uzyskanych przez nas informacji wynika, że warszawskie studio przywiezie do Los Angeles w pełni grywalne demo, które będzie prezentować za zamkniętymi drzwiami przybyłym na imprezę dziennikarzom i innym przedstawicielom branży.

ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCES, CDPR WILL BRING A PLAYABLE DEMO TO E3 THIS YEAR. THE DEMO WILL BE SHOWN TO THE PRESS ONLY, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

https://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=107410

Sounds quite interesting tbh. The article also goes on about a trailer, supposed to be shown during one of the big conferences (if we are to take the recent rumours about a demo being sent to Sony seriously, it might be them with whom CDPR decided to cooperate).
The site is quite credible (it’s sort of “the IGN of Poland”), they also mention two anonymous sources related to CDPR.
Obviously we should always take such rumours with caution but a little bit of excitement hasn’t killed anyone yet eh.

Edo34;n10252872 said:
Apparently...Brain (Brian Mantia) ex Guns N' Roses drummer and Melissa Reese, current GNR keyboardist, will be involved in the making of CP 2077 soundtrack.The duo has done a lot of music for video games in the last decade or so including soundtrack for such titles as Infamous 2 ,Infamous :Second son and Bloodborne .

Given that they both have done work for video games in the past, it's certainly plausible.

Edo34;n10252872 said:

Source?

I've heard some of their stuff, it's good - but that talent and skill may not necessarily transfer over to CP2077's style. I'm not saying every song has to be electronic, but if I were CDPR, I'd probably be mostly sticking to artists like Lazerhawk, Perturbator, etc. (the latter of which is maybe already working on the game, according to his ask.fm). Just seems like it'd fit the theme better. But, again, nothing wrong with variety. It's not like everybody in the CP universe is listening to one type of music, that's what genres are for.

Still, need I remind anyone of this awesome trailer edit by Perturbator? I thought the original was awesome, but this is way better.

THE BIGGEST POLISH GAMING NEWS gry-online HAS SOURCES TELLING THAT CYBERPUNK 2077 WILL BE AT THIS YEAR'S E3

"Gameplay with Cyberpunk 2077 already in June at E3 2018? Jokes are over. According to our information, CD Projekt RED will be strongly promoting Cyberpunk on the occasion of the June E3 2018 fair; the game trailer, among other things, is at stake.

Cyberpunk has a chance to conquer E3 2018. We obtained information about the plan of presenting the game at the most important industry event independently from two different sources, and in both cases we can not disclose where they came from.

We immediately reserve that such revelations must always be treated with an appropriate distance. Until CD Projekt RED officially announces that Cyberpunk 2077 will appear at E3, there is absolutely no certainty that this will happen. We strongly believe, however, that the above speculations will be confirmed.

Trailer Cyberpunka 2077 is to be one of the attractions of the conference, which always take place before the start of the fair. "Getting along with" a company with a large industry tycoon seems to be completely natural - for such a move was decided on the occasion of the third The Witcher, which was always shown at Microsoft's conferences. In addition,

CD Projekt RED is supposed to show a playable demo on closed shows already during the event, so it's not out of the question that a large part of the game with the commentary of the creators will go to the web a moment later. If nothing happens to this time, and our informers are right, it will be the first public show of Cyberpunk 2077. So far, the studio managed to share only a short teaser announcing the game - just a few days ago we celebrated the fifth anniversary of its publication. It is worth mentioning that the information we obtained partly coincides with the revelations of the YouTube-nickname LegacyKillaHD, which last Thursday revealed similar news, citing anonymous contact at Sony. According to him, the Warsaw studio sent an early test demo to the console giant, and plans to publish the trailer or present the Cyberpunk 2077 demo at E3. Will this actually happen, we will see in June. We asked a representative of the CD Projekt RED studio for a comment in this matter and we received a standard response that the company does not comment on rumors and speculation."

Lisbeth_Salander;n10254702 said:
THE BIGGEST POLISH GAMING NEWS gry-online HAS SOURCES TELLING THAT CYBERPUNK 2077 WILL BE AT THIS YEAR'S E3

"Gameplay with Cyberpunk 2077 already in June at E3 2018? Jokes are over. According to our information, CD Projekt RED will be strongly promoting Cyberpunk on the occasion of the June E3 2018 fair; the game trailer, among other things, is at stake.

Cyberpunk has a chance to conquer E3 2018. We obtained information about the plan of presenting the game at the most important industry event independently from two different sources, and in both cases we can not disclose where they came from.

We immediately reserve that such revelations must always be treated with an appropriate distance. Until CD Projekt RED officially announces that Cyberpunk 2077 will appear at E3, there is absolutely no certainty that this will happen. We strongly believe, however, that the above speculations will be confirmed.

Trailer Cyberpunka 2077 is to be one of the attractions of the conference, which always take place before the start of the fair. "Getting along with" a company with a large industry tycoon seems to be completely natural - for such a move was decided on the occasion of the third The Witcher, which was always shown at Microsoft's conferences. In addition,

CD Projekt RED is supposed to show a playable demo on closed shows already during the event, so it's not out of the question that a large part of the game with the commentary of the creators will go to the web a moment later. If nothing happens to this time, and our informers are right, it will be the first public show of Cyberpunk 2077. So far, the studio managed to share only a short teaser announcing the game - just a few days ago we celebrated the fifth anniversary of its publication. It is worth mentioning that the information we obtained partly coincides with the revelations of the YouTube-nickname LegacyKillaHD, which last Thursday revealed similar news, citing anonymous contact at Sony. According to him, the Warsaw studio sent an early test demo to the console giant, and plans to publish the trailer or present the Cyberpunk 2077 demo at E3. Will this actually happen, we will see in June. We asked a representative of the CD Projekt RED studio for a comment in this matter and we received a standard response that the company does not comment on rumors and speculation."

Seems likely to me, even with this stuff aside. E3 2018 just makes sense as the place to "re-reveal" the game, honestly. I mean, where else are they going to show it off? Wait an entire extra year and show it off at the next E3? Not impossible, but unlikely. They wouldn't have said anything on Twitter until next year if so. 5 year anniversary makes just as much sense as the 6 year anniversary, after all.

Still, as the article itself says, nothing is confirmed - but for now, I'm operating under the assumption that we'll see something at E3 this year. If nothing happens, whatever, but if it does, woohoo!

Guest 4149880

Snowflakez;n10252572 said:
Personally, I think there's about a 90% chance player-controlled vehicles are in. It's an opportunity CDPR probably won't want to miss. Plus, they were actually in the PnP, so yay for that.

This plus if 2077 job posts are any indication, I'd expect vehicles to be in the game, and based how they're worded, player operable as well.

Snowflakez;n10255012 said:
Seems likely to me, even with this stuff aside. E3 2018 just makes sense as the place to "re-reveal" the game, honestly. I mean, where else are they going to show it off? Wait an entire extra year and show it off at the next E3? Not impossible, but unlikely. They wouldn't have said anything on Twitter until next year if so. 5 year anniversary makes just as much sense as the 6 year anniversary, after all.

Still, as the article itself says, nothing is confirmed - but for now, I'm operating under the assumption that we'll see something at E3 this year. If nothing happens, whatever, but if it does, woohoo!

I'd say E3 2018 is when they might start at least talking about the game even if they only show a private demo. Obviously what ever is shown behind closed doors will be talked about soon after anyway but CDPR might not start the actual campaign until late 2018 for a Q1-Q2 2019 release. I think if they hold of in complete silence for this entire year even if they aren't ready to show anything, its not going to help them in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snowflakez;n10254452 said:
Still, need I remind anyone of this awesome trailer edit by Perturbator? I thought the original was awesome, but this is way better.
I'll disagree.
I think the vocals in the original ... personal responsibility ... are absolutely vital in regards to what Cyberpunk is about as a game and perhaps genre as a whole.

What makes most Corps "evil"? It's not that they go out of their way to be, it's that they don't treat their customers with the same respect they demand for themselves.

Personal responsibility.

Suhiira;n10255262 said:
I'll disagree.
I think the vocals in the original ... personal responsibility ... are absolutely vital in regards to what Cyberpunk is about as a game and perhaps genre as a whole.

What makes most Corps "evil"? It's not that they go out of their way to be, it's that they don't treat their customers with the same respect they demand for themselves.

Personal responsibility.

True! That's probably exactly why CDPR chose that song, actually. I'm more referring to the audio itself, though. The beat, the syncing. Perturbator's edit loses the meaning, but adds to the flair.

Wednesday is a week away from the beep.

if nothing happens until E3 I'm sure it will appear in the event

Am I going nuts or was this already there before? In Cyberpunk 2077 IMDB page there is the following:

"Cyberpunk 2077 Storyline: One Individual is set in the metropolis of Night City. He tries to get out of the gutter, where he was raised, and survives amongst booster-gangs and mega-corporations in a city that filth and sin are part of the daily life."

Lisbeth_Salander;n10256762 said:
Am I going nuts or was this already there before? In Cyberpunk 2077 IMDB page there is the following:

"Cyberpunk 2077 Storyline: One Individual is set in the metropolis of Night City. He tries to get out of the gutter, where he was raised, and survives amongst booster-gangs and mega-corporations in a city that filth and sin are part of the daily life."

Good question. Not actually sure. Could just be BS - can anyone edit IMDB listings?

Lisbeth_Salander;n10256762 said:

already has a synopsis is something new?:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom