E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this is pretty interesting: https://www.cdprojekt.com/pl/forums/...1/#post-124912
Tak, wydanie dwóch gier AAA, z których jedna to oczywiście Cyberpunk 2077, jest zapisane w Strategii Grupy Kapitałowej CD PROJEKT na lata 2016 – 2021. Cel ten jest aktualny.

Yes, the release of two AAA games, one of which is, of course, CP2077, is included in the CD Projekt Capital Group Strategy for the years 2016-2021. This goal is still valid.
Most of us already knew about CDPR's plans to release the game within that time frame, but for those who didn't, it sounds like we can expect a release date by 2021, but they intend to release ANOTHER AAA game in that same period. The reason this post in particular is interesting is that it's essentially been confirmed to still be valid - as in, nothing's changed.

So, my guess is a showing at E3 2018 (probably gameplay), followed by several months of gameplay, interviews and additional information, after which we'll see a release date in Q1 or Q2 2019. Just a guess, of course, but it makes sense to me. It gives them 2 years to make and sell DLC (without taking away steam from CP2077's sales) and finish up work on another title, assuming it's being worked on by a different team (As was supposed to be the case with CP2077 and TW3).

Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date, Updates and Speculation Thread

The old thread got pretty long and wandered a lot.

So let's try to keep this discussion to talk of updates, release and progress speculation and news on same.

For other topics, use the appropriate thread or the Forlorn Hope things-we-talk-about-in-a-bar general thread.

I found a room called "World Interactions RPG - ?? Lots of Gameplay Coders" and another called "Player and Weapons". The last one is probably the place where they design customizable options.

There these ones too:

And here there is a glass door with a psychosquad symbol and a computer:

This is the wallpaper used in the computer:

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n9978801 said:
I found a room called "World Interactions RPG - ?? Lots of Gameplay Coders" and another called "Player and Weapons". The last one is probably the place where they design customizable options.

I think the third thing under World Interactions and RPG is UI.

Wow,great find guys.I don't know what Kabuki is (at least in Cyberpunk) but I know Arasaka is a corp.I had a look around the office myself and here's what I found:

"Pacifica is an upperclass residential suburb of Night City. It is located along the cliff walls of the Pacific Coast. It is one of the safest suburbs as its police force is a contracted Militech security force. Pacifica is also home to Playland by the Sea, an amusement park that draws crowds from San Francisco as well as Night City.

Pacific is divided into smaller zones. Westwind is an upper middle class neigborhood that is owned primarily by Militech. Although corps from any company can make residence here, Militech employees get preferred treatment when multiple buyers are after the same home. Westwind’s community association is known for an extreme left-wing attitude, and its inhabitants can expect a visit from an association representative if they are ever caught saying anything even remotely politically incorrect[...]"

"A light industrial area that lies on the east of Del Coronado Bay, between Rancho Coronado and North Oak. Heywood has a little of everything, some housing, a liile retail shopping, a few parsand the well known Apple Corporate Valley subdivision, a primarily Biotechnica dominated beaverville in South Heywood. But most of Heywood’s rolling hills are dotted with large,sprawling factories. Among these many industrial complexes, one can find an Arasaka arms factory, several Biotechnica research stations, two [[Euro Business Machines | EBM] storage and resarchstations, and many others. They dot the hills, some underground, some above, some small, some sprawling over acres.

Edit:
There's also this :

At first I thought it was something from the Witcher but after looking around the entire area I noticed that everything was Cyberpunk related so I assume this is as well.Are these some of the areas in the game?

Edit 2:Most of the doors on/in this floor/area have the Psycho Squad logo on them.The rooms labled "Pacifica","Heywood","Arasaka" etc are smaller than the ones Lis pointed out.Judging by the setup of one of the rooms I guess they are probablly used for QA or as a place to showcase progress.

Last edited:
Mefris;n9980301 said:
Edit:
There's also this :

At first I thought it was something from the Witcher but after looking around the entire area I noticed that everything was Cyberpunk related so I assume this is as well.Are these some of the areas in the game?

Interesting! I wonder if those are just codenames for different design teams or rooms, or if they're actually symbolizing what the people in that room are working on - different parts of Night City, etc. If so, this could be bigger than I thought. Not to draw too much from a few google street view images, but still - if they're dedicating whole teams (speculation, but that's the point of this thread) to individual areas and neighborhoods in the city, that's interesting.

Wish I could find a 1440p version of that. Anyone feel like helping me dig around? I went to the artist's website and didn't even see that there.

Snowflakez;n9980571 said:
Interesting! I wonder if those are just codenames for different design teams or rooms, or if they're actually symbolizing what the people in that room are working on - different parts of Night City, etc. If so, this could be bigger than I thought. Not to draw too much from a few google street view images, but still - if they're dedicating whole teams (speculation, but that's the point of this thread) to individual areas and neighborhoods in the city, that's interesting.
The rooms are fairly small so I don't think they are used for core development.Judging by the chairs and the monitor setup I guess they are for QA or something of that nature.I posted a bigger picture above that shows pretty much the size of the entire room.

Mefris;n9980681 said:
The rooms are fairly small so I don't think they are used for core development.Judging by the chairs and the monitor setup I guess they are for QA or something of that nature.I posted a bigger picture above that shows pretty much the size of the entire room.

Oh, I see it now. I didn't realize that was one of the rooms.

QA could make sense. So maybe QA testing the different parts of the city? If it's going to be a big world, that's probably helpful.

This is the real unsung hero, though...

Last edited:
Meccanical;n9980911 said:
Looks like "LT" to me
The image quality is pretty jank when you zoom in that far but I think you're right.

Edit:Sorry about the double post.Could someone delete the one below?Thanks.

Last edited:

Guest 4149880

Is this official artwork?

I love the design of the pistols. Typical, Glock hasn't changed much in over 50 years, probably custom slide work too eh. Even a 1911 trigger with a Glock frame. I hope to see 2077 allow for custom gun builds with various parts to assemble something entirely unique.

Mefris;n9980841 said:
Liked it until I looked at the menu and saw almost everything is vegan
:bored:
Edit:The gym is dope tho :D

There are two cafeterias. One is vegan/vegetarian, one is not. I laughed and mocked them when I found out you had to buy lunch. Little extra $$ on the side, captive audience..very cyberpunk.

The gym is behind a card-locked door (why??) and is mostly if not completely machines. Bah. No chalk in sight. Poles love them some cardio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom