E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

+

Well? Was it what you hoped for?

• Yes! God(s) yes! Onwards to GLORY! Cyberglory! And waffles.

• Yes! Not enough to say yet but still happy. Show me more!

• Pretty much. Need more info before rapture sets in, though.

• Close-ish, but missing features I really want. Going to be an issue.

• Not really. I'll play it maybe, but not what I wanted.

• Dammit! Huge let down. May go cyberpsycho. I blame you Sard.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is something beautifull, all my expectations are blown out, it is absloutely amazing.

only 1 thing is worying me, i hope that we can choose class, it will be amazing sure but that would be nice.

doesnt bother me if we have fixed name, V sound cool

I would argue the visuals and especially faces were highly detailed and impressive, but then I don't know what you compare it to.

It just looks..... bland and generic. I was 10000% invested in this title before I watched that trailer.
Seems like theyre trying to live up to and beat what Rockstar does with GTA but I feel like they should do their own thing and not try to copy others. The Witcher was ORIGINAL and the most amazing game Ive ever played. I love CDPR but fuck man that trailer was garbage.

Yeah finally, just give it the first of many, many watches, I'm pretty sure it's full of easter eggs and in-game references. Hope to see the PnP version some time soon!

Last edited:
Well, this trailer didn’t hit the mark with me at all. I saw nothing to get me pumped, and instead it felt very generic (and the ’captain hotshot’ voicing it all was the epitome of it).

It just scratching the surface, but as far as I’m concerned, it did not do its job well.

Not sold.

Haven't been that hyped for a game in years. I've liked every details of every second of this trailer. Looks like an incredible world with insane characters :D

Well, since the fixed protagonist is out of the way, I'm much more hyped :)
I'm really curious how they will handle the cyberspace ingame

Gods, I'm at work right now on lunch and I have 4 n half hours to go. I really want to watch this trailer but I'm gonna wait to see it on a screen bigger than my note 3.

Wait so the main character is set in stone? Dissapointed. Deeply.
No it is not, you can create your own character bro.

Well, this trailer didn’t hit the mark with me at all. I saw nothing to get me pumped, and instead it felt very generic (and the ’captain hotshot’ voicing it all was the epitome of it).

I felt the same way, to be honest the screenshots posted on the website are doing more for me than the trailer.

I love the vibrant aesthetic that was devised. Makes it stand out from the dime a dozen noir cyberpunks.

and for those who have been paying attention to every text and frame all these years, be sure to check the last few of the trailer ;)

There were a few codes in the trailer, most of which have already been redeemed.

This is kind of sad, they shouldn't just post something like that openly. IT should have been more discrete.

This is the best reveal I have seen, my body was shaking. More than when watching GTA V Trailer 1 back in 2011.

There were a few codes in the trailer, most of which have already been redeemed.

This is kind of sad, they shouldn't just post something like that openly. IT should have been more discrete.
They have not been redeemed only gog.com says it's been viewed but if you wait a bit then it says:
This code doesn't look like one of ours. Please check that you entered the code correctly.
Some characters, like 0 & O, or 1, I & l, can look similar in print.

First of all thats how cyberpunk originally looked like colorful 80s vibe....i know some people wont like it but i bet Mike do like it....second...that girl hugging wall with a pistol had the same jacket so i presume its just another gender/look for V so there will be a character customization imo

But those are frames directly from the trailer. :confused:

I know, but the trailer had a lot of quick cuts, the screenshots I can digest the images more.

I didn't even realize that was a Trauma Team detachment when I was watching the trailer.

I loved the trailer, it was a bold direction to show it during the day time. but it's a reminder that night city doesn't mean perpetual night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom