E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

+

Well? Was it what you hoped for?

• Yes! God(s) yes! Onwards to GLORY! Cyberglory! And waffles.

• Yes! Not enough to say yet but still happy. Show me more!

• Pretty much. Need more info before rapture sets in, though.

• Close-ish, but missing features I really want. Going to be an issue.

• Not really. I'll play it maybe, but not what I wanted.

• Dammit! Huge let down. May go cyberpsycho. I blame you Sard.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On first view. Dunno about the nameV or it's significance, if any.

But the dude crawled into a badass muscle car at the end. I saw what looked like it might be a no as Outpost. There were more references than I can process at the moment. The chick in the alley with glowing collar (female version of protagonist) drawing her gun up was direct homage to the Cyberpunk 2020 cover. I was afraid everything was going to just be skyscraper fifth Element/Mirrors edge style bullshit, so glad to see the high variation of cityscape.

It looks beautiful!

I know, but the trailer had a lot of quick cuts, the screenshots I can digest the images more.

I didn't even realize that was a Trauma Team detachment when I was watching the trailer.
Hype building trailers often do that. I'll download the trailer and analyze it frame by frame for myself later on to see what I can dig from there.

I don't want to spoil the celebration, but I wasn't all too happy with the trailer.

I expected the world to be darker, more gritty. The art style wasn't what I expected; it's too bright and colorful, maybe too much of a good thing in my opinion. It reminded me at times of Watch Dogs 2 or GTA, which is a terrible thing to say, but that was my immediate reaction.

This is still my most anticipated game in over a decade, but I was a little disappointed with the trailer.

The thing I find interesting is the way it shows the city is alive and kicking, despite what chaos you're probably about to unleash on it. They definitely got that right.

Also, I'm not entirely certain because I have to go through it frame-by-frame, but I think I spotted at least four different MC set-ups in the trailer.

Hype building trailers often do that. I'll download the trailer and analyze it frame by frame for myself later on to see what I can dig from there.

Please do, I'm doing the same and I'm enjoying the trailer a lot more because of it. There's a lot to take in.

I don't want to spoil the celebration, but I wasn't all too happy with the trailer.

I expected the world to be darker, more gritty. The art style wasn't what I expected; it's too bright and colorful, maybe too much of a good thing in my opinion. It reminded me at times of Watch Dogs 2, which is a terrible thing to say, but that was my immediate reaction.

This is still my most anticipated game in over a decade, but I was a little disappointed witht the trailer.

exactly what i thought

On first view. Dunno about the nameV or it's significance, if any.

But the dude crawled into a badass muscle car at the end. I saw what looked like it might be a no as Outpost. There were more references than I can process at the moment. The chick in the alley with glowing collar (female version of protagonist) drawing her gun up was direct homage to the Cyberpunk 2020 cover. I was afraid everything was going to just be skyscraper fifth Element/Mirrors edge style bullshit, so glad to see the high variation of cityscape.

It looks beautiful!
So much to process. Have only seen trailer once because busy but yeah. Loved the use of Samurai.

And look Wis, you got your sunny skies after all.

I guess it will have a day/night cycle you can manipulate like in the Witcher ? fast-forward only to rainy nights :)

They have not been redeemed only gog.com says it's been viewed but if you wait a bit then it says:
This code doesn't look like one of ours. Please check that you entered the code correctly.
Some characters, like 0 & O, or 1, I & l, can look similar in print.
They have been redeemed.
Try it on Windows Store.

Yeah I am pretty happy we got a new trailer. I plan to pick it apart with a fine tooth comb when I get a high quality version.
You know it is an awesome showing when so many people want to frame-by-frame its trailer. This game looks epic. My advice for #cdprokectred is with all their strong hype they need to keep an independent attitude, don't go too mainstream, keep a hard edged roughness that rings true with cyberpunk even if you loose faint hearted gamer demographic.

They have not been redeemed only gog.com says it's been viewed but if you wait a bit then it says:
This code doesn't look like one of ours. Please check that you entered the code correctly.
Some characters, like 0 & O, or 1, I & l, can look similar in print.
@linoano My guy right here got one.

So much to process. Have only seen trailer once because busy but yeah. Loved the use of Samurai.

And look Wis, you got your sunny skies after all.

You see, I didn't even notice the reference to Samurai! Too much to take in for two minutes.

I wonder if Kerry Eurodyne is still alive.

yea disappointed is what you get when you set your expectations to impossible heights(like how i thought the skyscrapers would be). That trailer was nothing but just a rain of easter eggs. Those who complained on how it looked like most-likely forgot the existence of weather and night-day cycles.

Can't wait to see more of the light engine!

Secret message at the end of the trailer .

Attachments

• Message.png
    Message.png
    503.5 KB · Views: 47
I grew a very long beard since the announcement, I'm happy to see the trailer, especially in a quite a unique daylight scenery. Contrary to what people believe, sun and non-rainy weather still exist in Cyberpunk world.

My issue with this new trailer is simply this: unless I heard correctly from some commentor on youtube in that there will basically be multiple stories and you can have the game shown to us in the first ever trailer for this by choosing a certain class, I'm extremely disappointed.

We go from a gritty, serious seeming game involving what appears to be a special team of sorts to what I can best describe as futuristic GTA and it really has me confused. I know this company's reputation for making good games, and so for that I will hold out hope, but I feel like I was promised an apple pie and instead I'm being given cheese cake: sure, they're both good, but i was REALLY hoping for that apple pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom