E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. I know some of us have some concerns about the game, but it will certainly not disappoint in the soundtrack department.

I’d agree with if it weren’t for the 2018 Chippin’ In being scrapped.

I’m more interested to hear what Paul Leonard Morgan (Dredd composer) comes up with.

Jesus. I know some of us have some concerns about the game, but it will certainly not disappoint in the soundtrack department.

I have to admit i am the type of person who turns down the music first thing but not with TW3 so i expect the same here .

Makes me thing of exploring an abandoned, dilapidated building at night. Or maybe the sewers.

Mmm-Hm. Also where crimes have been committed, dark, bloody and creepy. Think Condemned: Criminal Origins but with a cyberpsycho twist.

http://instagr.am/p/B2yiHTIjxLI/ Another sample of CP2077 soundtrack from Marcin.

Beautiful :ok: If I had to guess, I’d say this one probably plays on a corporate setting (e.g. infiltrating Arasaka HQ.)

I’d agree with if it weren’t for the 2018 Chippin’ In being scrapped.

I’m more interested to hear what Paul Leonard Morgan (Dredd composer) comes up with.

Even though I agree that 2019 Chippin’ In is contextually better than its 2018 version (e.g. 2018 was more suitable for, say, a bar, not a riot), I’m still going to miss the 2018 version as well. I’m more into rock than punk.

I’m eager to listen to Paul Leonard Morgan’s contributions as well. His Dredd OST is awesome :cool:

Of all the tracks they’ve shown so far, my favorite one is 1:33 - 3:00 from the Deep Dive video, that one is veeery much my jam :love: I haven’t made out the sung-by-a-Peter-Murphy-soundalike lyrics yet, though. All I think I got so far are the 2nd. and 3rd., and half of the 1st., 4th. and 5th sung lines.

All the [...] we [...] number
I can feel it everywhere
Out of reach and everywhere
[...] kill the messenger
All the [...] we [...] number, see

Is it my impression or the "deep dive" demo killed lots of hype? AFter the 48min gameplay we came on this forum in mass and we were extremely active, even until august, then we saw those barely 2 minutes of gameplay and it seems like everyone ran away... IMHO those 2 minutes showed really bad gameplay, the problem is... 2 minutes and 2 very messy minutes indeed...

I am not sure that "deep dive" demo killed the hype for the game, per se. It simply hasn't provided our community with enough diverse footage to discuss - and dissect inch after inch - for a prolonged period of time, like the 48-minute gameplay demo did.
That said, I'm as hyped for CP2077 as I'll ever be, and nothing can make me lose interest in this game.

Is it my impression or the "deep dive" demo killed lots of hype? AFter the 48min gameplay we came on this forum in mass and we were extremely active, even until august, then we saw those barely 2 minutes of gameplay and it seems like everyone ran away... IMHO those 2 minutes showed really bad gameplay, the problem is... 2 minutes and 2 very messy minutes indeed...

As i said in one of older comments, the 50 min demo gave so much to dissect, it was a goldmine for people that wanted to talk about every aspect of the game, i remember talking about small little details of those demos for months on the discord channel.

New video cuts every 3-5 seconds, which is totally opposite to the 50 min of demo that had natural flow to it. It's over-edited to the point where it's just not fun to rewatch unlike last year's demo. There are scenes in this demo where the gameplay looks good and scenes where it doesn't (same as last demo) but it seems they were trying to hide it this time before ironing out everything.

Did it kill the hype for me? For the game? no. For promotional materials about this game? Yes.

I couldn't have imagined less than 2 minutes of gameplay doing what it did to me for this games image. In fact, most communications/info we've gotten since E3 2018 have lessened my excitement for the game. Has anything new been shown or stated since E3 that has made people more excited? I can't think of anything.

At this point the forum is just for me to burn some time at work and it's split between this and a couple car forums

It definitely tempered my expectations, and I haven't been nearly as active (nor do I plan to be until release/more substantial content is shown) as a result. The video was very poor, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom