E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw people on here saying they'd rather wait for a next gen version since the original game release is so close to the new consoles.There's no reason to skip September release now.
I'll be playing on PC so it makes no difference to me, but if I were on console, I'd probably be waiting. Consoles come out "holidays 2020," and the game comes out September 2020. At worst, its a 3 month gap, at best, a 1 month gap. I'd rather get an awesome, potentially 60 FPS experience (or better -- GPU for XSX is supposed to be better than a 2080 super, so we'll see) for my first playthrough than something much worse.

Yo se que es una inversión grande pero por favor! que cyberpunk2077 tenga doblaje latino, a los españoles no les agrada el español latino y a los latinos tampoco nos gusta el español castellano, injustice 1 y 2 en latino, gears of war en latino etc. grandes títulos y en latino, el mejor juego del mundo cyberpunk2077 no puede estar sin doblaje latino. por favor
Post automatically merged:

Yo se que es una inversión grande pero por favor! que cyberpunk2077 tenga doblaje latino, a los españoles no les agrada el español latino y a los latinos tampoco nos gusta el español castellano, injustice 1 y 2 en latino, gears of war en latino etc. grandes títulos y en latino, el mejor juego del mundo cyberpunk2077 no puede estar sin doblaje latino. por favor

Latin language please
1582656158181.png

You'd be better off in the appropriate language forum.

Also, Italian will have full localization: https://segmentnext.com/2019/06/11/cyberpunk-2077-languages/

yes, but the guy writes in south american spanish. :p

Still waiting for the confirmation for the PS5 version patch... :disapprove:
Really? That's a shame. My impression of CDPR's localization process, based on the Noclip documentary mostly, is that it's very involved, and they put a lot of effort into making sure everything "fits" for each region. If that's not the case for my Italian brothers and sisters, I'm very sorry to hear that.

BTW: My guess is that CDPR is indeed in talks with Sony for the PS5 thing, but probably more for marketing reasons, not so much practical ones. In other words, I believe it's going to happen either way, but they may want to wait and try to time their announcement with one from Sony, as they did with Microsoft.

Just an optimistic guess.

So you'll definitely be a PS5 guy then, eh? I'm still on the fence, but leaning Xbox right now, which surprises even me, because I've always been a PlayStation fanboy (aside from the early early days of the Xbox 360). Need more details on the features and hardware of BOTH consoles (Sony is being way too quiet for my liking) before I make a final decision.

If that's not the case for my Italian brothers and sisters, I'm very sorry to hear that.
Italian subs and VO are confirmed but I can't discuss their quality, but I was saying that the guy you quoted is from south america and wants that spanish (which is similar but not 1:1 with the european spanish).
So you'll definitely be a PS5 guy then, eh? I'm still on the fence, but leaning Xbox right now, which surprises even me, because I've always been a PlayStation fanboy (aside from the early early days of the Xbox 360). Need more details on the features and hardware of BOTH consoles (Sony is being way too quiet for my liking) before I make a final decision.
Not sure yet. I've been playin on PS for over 20 years, never had an xbox nor the intention to buy one, but I must say that the xbox gamepass is glorious, so I could use series X as my main console and buy a ps5 just for sony's exclusives (which have been some of the best games I've ever played) later, but I'm not really willing to buy 2 consoles.
Also, as I said, I have a PS4 library that could be played on PS5 with the confirmed backward compatibility.
Let's say that I'm more prone to buy a PS5 right now, but yes, I do need to see all details (hardware, price, services) of both consoles as well before I make a decision.

One thing I know, though: if sony dares to make me pay the PS5 version of PS4 games I have, then I'll become a microsoft customer, 100%.

(I've already explained why I'm not interested on pc)

Italian subs and VO are confirmed but I can't discuss their quality, but I was saying that the guy you quoted is from south america and wants that spanish (which is similar but not 1:1 with the european spanish).

Not sure yet. I've been playin on PS for over 20 years, never had an xbox nor the intention to buy one, but I must say that the xbox gamepass is glorious, so I could use series X as my main console and buy a ps5 just for sony's exclusives (which have been some of the best games I've ever played) later, but I'm not really willing to buy 2 consoles.
Also, as I said, I have a PS4 library that could be played on PS5 with the confirmed backward compatibility.
Let's say that I'm more prone to buy a PS5 right now, but yes, I do need to see all details (hardware, price, services) of both consoles as well before I make a decision.

One thing I know, though: if sony dares to make me pay the PS5 version of PS4 games I have, then I'll become a microsoft customer, 100%.

Oh, my bad. Wasn't sure who you were referring to. I only quoted the article because it had the information. The broader point was that Italian is a confirmed localization language. It seems the other guy's post was deleted (or moved).

Yep, that's why I didn't bring it up. :)

It was a big move for Microsoft to do the Smart Delivery thing. I've bought too many cross generation games and refused to do the same this next generation. This makes the next ten months of games, more digestible if devs give the Smart Delivery confirmation. I supposed that's something to start asking other devs for games coming out until then.

Also, gamepass rocks. It's been my best value in gaming ever. I've played a lot of really great stuff I never would have bought otherwise

I have already pre ordered my CP2077 :shrug:but i will be getting the PS5 , so i guess it`s up in the air until we hear more .

So when can we expect some official news? I'm getting tired of this silence. And please no poor cuts like the deep dive. Throw us some meat not bones...

That's the final confirmation that the game is now content complete. Even though they are still going through playtesting and bug fixing, the September release date is almost certain.
We'll see. I'm not getting my hopes up until this game actually goes gold.

I can't imagine how playtesting and bug fixing takes another 6 months, and then employees will still need to crunch to hit the target date, unless there's more work than they're letting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom