E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unfortunate, and sorry @Draconifors for spreading "fake news," as it were. In my defence, I've not seen outright faked screenshots from Facebook DMs get that many upvotes before.

I hope the information was accurate regardless.

Why do I have a recollection that you can travel via train? I even remember getting a bit excited since it almost sounded like it was an interactive event (not too much unlike what I had been suggesting).

It was 2018, so time has passed, but I don’t remember seeing anything to the contrary either.
because we want it, but no public transport or train has been shown except for the E3 2018 CGI (= useless) trailer. :(

Back from a ban for being naughty, I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the "deep dive" we saw. If that's deep, CP2077 is as deep as a puddle. I didn't see anything that wowed or impressed me in any way. I actually thought the 2018 footage looked more unique compared to other games. This years footage looked like it could have been from anyone, with any genre.

Having a better confirmed look at the skill tree, it's mostly combat. I think at this point everyone should be able to figure out it's an action adventure shooter with RPG elements. I don't have anything wrong with that as long as it's not made out to be something it's not. From last year to this year, it should be obvious what kind of game it is. We haven't seen a single thing play out with RPG choice, other than shoot em up. The dialogue options have been minimal even. Blah.

Back from 11 days of CP2077 abstaining due to vacation. I gotta say I haven’t missed much. If anything I wish I had not even seen it.
The UI looks less like unique now with colorful item icons. Also what’s up with item names not fully showing? Also less tabs in the inventory - were those missing repurposed or scrapped?

For those wanting to admire their character yet another hit as character model looks blurry now even in inventory screen. Not to mention the stupid minimap. I want to hope the game is designed with no fixation on hand-holding and you can easily do without the mini-map but I won’t hold my breath since CDPR used some resources on features for people that won’t even play the game.

Animations somehow look worse, especially Placide walking and some dude shooting a helicopter with his rifle one-handed.

Overall a huge wimp of a video. Instead of actually pumping me up further for the game it actually let out a lot of steam out of my personal hype train. P.S. the quick cuts and overall length of the supposed “deep dive” is a spit in the face of actual gamers.
566A4C10-5DF5-4660-93B4-AA94832A8A44.png
DCAD65F8-9455-48C0-A2F2-44AE15FB7528.png
D02B342D-CE35-4C7F-8D3B-2E2B21064DB8.png

Any thoughts?

D-bomb. The screenshot from the puddle-splash video looks very blurry, especially visible on the mirror section, Johnny and shopping cart.

I was looking for some Tokyo Cosplay stuff and found this.

Looks like Keanu was there too. Hes sticking with CDPR longer than I thought.

Does anybody wanna bet they use him to promote the Polish Vodka too? Bikes and Vodka cant go wrong with that.

I was looking for some Tokyo Cosplay stuff and found this.

Looks like Keanu was there too. Hes sticking with CDPR longer than I thought.

Does anybody wanna bet they use him to promote the Polish Vodka too? Bikes and Vodka cant go wrong with that.
What the heck are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom