+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks glad you liked it choomba!

Polish VA's are
Female V - Lidia Sadowa
Male V - Kamil Kula
Johnny Silverhand - Michał Żebrowski

Albeit there is no publicly available footage on their work yet. I only cover the English / Polish voicework.

If the VA work interests you, I also have a dedicated video on Cherami Leigh (Voice of Female V). Shes been my favorite for more than a decade, so delighted to see her work on Cyberpunk 2077 with CD Projekt Red.

Thanks glad you liked it choomba!

Polish VA's are
Female V - Lidia Sadowa
Male V - Kamil Kula
Johnny Silverhand - Michał Żebrowski

Albeit there is no publicly available footage on their work yet. I only cover the English / Polish voicework.

If the VA work interests you, I also have a dedicated video on Cherami Leigh (Voice of Female V). Shes been my favorite for more than a decade, so delighted to see her work on Cyberpunk 2077 with CD Projekt Red.

I'm also a big fan of Cherami. Thanks for this video as well, I'll give it a watch!

People say that VO in my language is not good, in particular Placide sounds awful. 100% I'll play it in english anyway, I guess.

1578596845536.png

With subtitles if it's as difficult as TW3 (it depends how strong accents will be and how much slang it'll be used), but common american english is way easier than whatever dialect was used by peasants in TW3, so maybe I won't need them. I get everything V, stout and maelstromers say in the 48min demo, jackie was way harder with all those "jaina".

To be clear: not a complaint. Not for english VO at least, which sounds great.

People say that VO in my language is not good, in particular Placide sounds awful. 100% I'll play it in english anyway, I guess.

View attachment 11027948

With subtitles if it's as difficult as TW3 (it depends how strong accents will be and how much slang it'll be used), but common american english is way easier than whatever dialect was used by peasants in TW3, so maybe I won't need them. I get everything V, stout and maelstromers say in the 48min demo, jackie was way harder with all those "jaina".

To be clear: not a complaint. Not for english VO at least, which sounds great.
To be fair, even I had a tough time understanding Jackie sometimes, and I've been a native English speaker my entire life.

Have you heard spanish VO yet? Perhaps CDPR has revealed it on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom