E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it has been confirmed that all those places will be in the game. The video is mostly a lore dive of the pen & paper source material.

I'm sure we'll see some of them but I doubt all of them will be major locations within the video game.

Where we are supposed to find quests if not clubs, bars? In laundry room or grocery you can chat with some old women to find her cat, i hope not.

Does this news surprises anyone?
I am still disappointed seeing the delay, especially since I am following the game for so long as many on this forum.
Let's hope this delay it will be the last in CDPR's history, and not influence their reputation.
Feels like in this day delays are the norm.
Don't feel like this requires too much to say/debate.

vw6oxphbzs641.jpg

AHAHAHAH :ROFLMAO:

I mean, better delayed than as bugged as W3 at launch on PS4, but after all that "we'll say the date when it's ready" now it sounds quite ridiculous.
Also, I hope they have time to improve driving and shooting at this point.
Furthermore, as a console peasant, maybe it's better this way since by September we'll know how next gen consoles will handle backward compatibility so worst case scenario I'll buy directly the next gen version avoiding to buy the game twice.

At least there will be a new NVidia GPU series available till then.
Guess I should've waited before buying my new one, heh.

As for the delay, I'm obviously disappointed. It sucks. It was already a long ways out (10 months or so), and they've thrown another 5 months on top of that. Early 2020 just got a lot less exciting, with the delay of Bloodlines 2 taken into consideration as well.

However, it likely will be for the best. I hope they're able to improve most aspects of the game and I'm glad they announced the delay now and not a month before release.

Disappointed but what can I say. Not even surprised. At least we can say now that they will have zero excuse for any sort of bug in the game at launch.

As for the delay, I'm obviously disappointed. It sucks. It was already a long ways out (10 months or so), and they've thrown another 5 months on top of that. Early 2020 just got a lot less exciting, with the delay of Bloodlines 2 taken into consideration as well.
and dying light 2 will be delayed as well. It was supposed to come in spring, but they've been even more silent than CDPR, so... and that's another bummer for me.

Oh, well. I promised myself not to buy any game until I know how they will be supported on PS5 (free upgrade patch as ps4 pro, paid upgrade patch or buy again), so it's not a huge problem for me. But I understand pc gamers can laugh at this and cry in desperation for the delay. :ROFLMAO:

///////////////////

I just want to repeat that what I saw in the deep dive demo was not satisfying at all, so additional 5 months give me more hope. Not that I expect any improvement in game design/concepts from TW3 anymore, but at least the game should arrive "cleaner and smoother" at launch.

Last edited:
Normally, I don't care about such things, but normally I know enough of the game for discussing it not being a problem, but almost everything that can interest me in the game is "Wait and See".

I don't see that forum remaining very fun until they begin to really release info about this game if everything we discuss (and have already discussed) always end up: We don't know yet.
:giveup:

Last edited:
Normally, I don't care about such things, but normally I know enough of the game for discussing it not being a problem, but almost everything that can interest me in the game is "Wait and See".

I don't see that forum remaining very fun until they begin to really release info about this game if everything we discuss (and have already discussed) always end up: We don't know yet.
:giveup:

Yeah. I was getting suspicious when they were saying "too early to tell" when the game was just a few months out.

I must say that I expected something like that. Well, okay. Fine. The only issue I the need to rearrange now is my vacation at work.

Additionally, CDPR will be present in some capacity at E3 and Gamescom, but we do not yet know in what capacity, according to the conference call.

They also said there will be some big marketing releases before September, but they do not want to say what as to not spoil the surprise, though that there wont be much marketing this summer due to people taking holidays and not following the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom