E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And according to a redacted version of the Classification Board's ratings decision, expect a lot of sex.
IDK, seems like a standard Witcher 3 dose of sexual activity. And no indications of When Gravity Fails-tier content or fetish exotics in action. Say, Khadjit cosplayer choking his masochist girlfriend with long flexing tail just fresh up the boring coitus.

Pretty tame and basic if you ask me. No wonder Australia greenlit this.

Last edited:
Pretty tame and basic if you ask me. No wonder Australia greenlit this.

...Well yeah, otherwise it would've gotten an AO rating in the US (it got a M, I think), and would've been censored or, worse, banned in Australia :shrug:

Regarding exotics, I'd rely on the PC modding community for that. No sign of them in the game so far, at least not of the kinky kind.

Last edited:
I said in action. Do modders really expect to be able to encode new cutscenes? Which software would the use to animate things? Encode it?

With the khajiit-like exotics, custom tail animations, and all the specifics? Not really. Something close to that but without high production values and reusing a lot of the game's pre-made content? Maybe, especially if the game were to eventually include official modding tools.

Last edited:

Hot damn, thats a lot of information! Thank you very much for this post!

Everything I read just aligns perfectly what I am hoping for U_U
Post automatically merged:

I said in action. Do modders really expect to be able to encode new cutscenes? Which software would the use to animate things? Encode it?

By replacing a character model? I assume cutscenes are going to use the ingame engine.

Last edited:

Guest 3842833

Youtuber YongYea just made a video confirming that Cyberpunk will be getting an R18+ rating.

You can watch the video here

This is really good news and one of the main reasons I was holding off from pre ordering was because I wasn't sure if it was going to get banned or not. I always get nervous when adult focused games come to this country because of the absolute ridiculous legal system we have.

All I can say now is "phew" I won't have to do any hacky trickery to play Cyberpunk 2077.

Preordered on GOG so would have been able to get it anyway.

love the rating description it got here in Australia too. All high impact. Means a gritty and grounded story. Love it. Was happy as hell when I saw the news

Guest 3842833

Preordered on GOG so would have been able to get it anyway.

love the rating description it got here in Australia too. All high impact. Means a gritty and grounded story. Love it. Was happy as hell when I saw the news

Don't take what the OFLC says too seriously they are quite ridiculous, also don't think that pre ordering games means that you're safe. The Australian government has banned pre ordered games and even released games before. Often resulting in a forced refund.

Don't take what the OFLC says too seriously they are quite ridiculous, also don't think that pre ordering games means that you're safe. The Australian government has banned pre ordered games and even released games before. Often resulting in a forced refund.
I meant through GOG online. Pretty sure digital retailers (steam etc) aren’t affected by thats stuff?

I've just learned that "rear-entry sex" is formal English and I can't stop laughing. :ROFLMAO: Excuse my childishness but here is everything but formal. :shrug:

There's 1 relatively big spoiler in the last quote though.

If it makes you feel any better I find the entire thing hilarious. Even with redacted thrown in everywhere that report reminds me of A Dance with Rogues (NWN overhaul mod once upon a time, for those curious).

Sooooo Is It the same for cp77? Are genitals still in the game or have been cut out (ouch!)?
An ESRB rating for Cyberpunk 2077 might have an answer to your question.

Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals.

Here's the full content description:

This is a first-person RPG/shooter in which players assume the role of a mercenary named V trying to make their way through the open-world of Night City. Players can explore futuristic locations, interact with citizens, perform missions, and engage in combat to complete various objectives within a storyline. Characters use handguns, machine guns, rifles, and explosives during frenetic firefights with humans and cybernetically enhanced enemies; players can also use melee weapons (e.g., wrist-mounted blades, enhanced limbs) to stab enemies and, in some cases, dismember them. Combat is frenetic, with frequent gunfire, cries of pain, explosions, and blood-splatter effects. Some locations depict mutilated corpses with open chest cavities and/or exposed organs/entrails. During one quest, players assist a character by hammering nails through his hands and feet; screaming sounds and blood effects accompany the scene. The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals. Players can encounter events where they have the option to engage in sexual activities with other main characters or prostitutes—these brief sex scenes (from a first-person perspective) depict partially nude characters moaning suggestively while moving through various positions. Some scenes contain brief depictions of thrusting motions; other scenes depict a character's head moving towards a partner's crotch. The game contains frequent depictions and references to fictional drugs, including characters taking puffs/hits from a state-altering inhaler/stimulant; an animated billboard ad depicts a man snorting speed. Some sequences allow the player to drink alcoholic beverages repeatedly until the screen distorts; player's character can also drive cars while drunk. The words “f**k” and "c*nt" appear in the dialogue.

From ESRB offical website

Rating Summary

This is a first-person RPG/shooter in which players assume the role of a mercenary named V trying to make their way through the open-world of Night City. Players can explore futuristic locations, interact with citizens, perform missions, and engage in combat to complete various objectives within a storyline. Characters use handguns, machine guns, rifles, and explosives during frenetic firefights with humans and cybernetically enhanced enemies; players can also use melee weapons (e.g., wrist-mounted blades, enhanced limbs) to stab enemies and, in some cases, dismember them. Combat is frenetic, with frequent gunfire, cries of pain, explosions, and blood-splatter effects. Some locations depict mutilated corpses with open chest cavities and/or exposed organs/entrails. During one quest, players assist a character by hammering nails through his hands and feet; screaming sounds and blood effects accompany the scene. The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals. Players can encounter events where they have the option to engage in sexual activities with other main characters or prostitutes—these brief sex scenes (from a first-person perspective) depict partially nude characters moaning suggestively while moving through various positions. Some scenes contain brief depictions of thrusting motions; other scenes depict a character's head moving towards a partner's crotch. The game contains frequent depictions and references to fictional drugs, including characters taking puffs/hits from a state-altering inhaler/stimulant; an animated billboard ad depicts a man snorting speed. Some sequences allow the player to drink alcoholic beverages repeatedly until the screen distorts; player's character can also drive cars while drunk. The words “f**k” and "c*nt" appear in the dialogue.

Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals

It's so cool

"In-Game Purchases" hmmm?

You know, character actually has some ingame money?
EDIT: O wait, in THAT context?

But I just couldn't help but laugh as the memory from Vampire the masquerade: bloodlines and one of the first emails the player receives - which is about penis enlargement - sprang to mind xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom