E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its a similar shot to the one in Blade Runner 2049

2.jpg

Rojo, the polish youtuber who earlier reported that he will be able to record some gameplay from the game, now tweeted that right after Night City Wire, he will upload an exclusive gameplay, impressions and will reveal some kind of surprise related to the game. Now that "exclusive gameplay" part is the most interesting, since obviously it can't be Night City Wire footage, otherwise he wouldn't be able to upload the video so quickly. One possibility is that, while media outlets were not allowed to record the gameplay footage themselves, CDPR provided them with some exclusive gameplay that they can use as a background for their impressions videos (either prerecorded footage or their own walkthrough recorded by REDs themselves). So it's very likely we will see more of the gameplay today beyond just Night City Wire.

Rojo, the polish youtuber who earlier reported that he will be able to record some gameplay from the game, now tweeted that right after Night City Wire, he will upload an exclusive gameplay, impressions and will reveal some kind of surprise related to the game. Now that "exclusive gameplay" part is the most interesting, since obviously it can't be Night City Wire footage, otherwise he wouldn't be able to upload the video so quickly. One possibility is that, while media outlets were not allowed to record the gameplay footage themselves, CDPR provided them with some exclusive gameplay that they can use as a background for their impressions videos (either prerecorded footage or their own walkthrough recorded by REDs themselves). So it's very likely we will see more of the gameplay today beyond just Night City Wire.

I guess he will only post in Polish ? I hope you will post it here anyway (y)

I've heard as well about some "extra content" to be shown after NCW.

6pm cest is the exact time I usually get home every day, usually 5-10 minutes after it. I'll drive very fast today. If you don't see me around complaining about the event you guys know what happened. Blame CDPR for choosing the wrong time. :ROFLMAO:

As NCW is near, I will now lock this thread. A new one will be started with links to previews appearing after NCW.

Please link & discuss those previews in the new thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom