E3 2020 & Gamescom: Third Demo Suggestion

+
Hey all, according to the Neon Arcade, now that CDPR has delayed Cyberpunk 2077 they now have the opportunity to do E3 2020 and Gamescom before release. I think this is the perfect opportunity to showcase a third and final demo for us. If they so wish to do so here is my suggestions. CDPR if you so happen to read this, take notes.

Character Creation- I want a brief look at every point of visual customization for Male and Female V. Hairstyles, lips, noses, clothing, surface wiring you name it.

Setting- We still haven't seen Night City at night and the City Centre so there should be the next stop. We all want to see the neon and acid rain in all its glory. You know, full on Blade Runner.

Gameplay- You guys have shown us the Solo and Netrunner play through but what about Techie. It would also be a good idea to show off how lifepaths present itself outside of dialogue choices. Are there specific NPCs connected to a Nomad playstyle for example? Braindances and sex scenes would be great too.

Obviously not everything would be there in one demo but they are just suggestions at this point. Has anybody got anything they would suggest to CDPR?

[Sard Edit - Transcript of call from CDPR:] https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2020/01/transcript.pdf

"We haven’t really come out with a full strategy when it comes to E3 and other fairs. You can bet we’re gonna have some sort of presence both at gamescom and E3, but it’s really to early to comment in any detail. You can assume we’ll be present there to some extent. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if they will show demo first to journalists (a.k.a people who don't buy the game) then gamers (a.k.a deciders of your fate, your target audience) then there's a YouTube video but y'now I don't wanna encounter with almighty blue moderator voice so I'll just say I'll wait for a discount if I buy the game

Didn't they say in the conferance call, that it's too early to talk about E3 or Gamescom plans.
Afaik they nowhere confirmed anything for that.

Theres a good chance, isn that 45 min gameplay video like 1.5 year old and they have said the game is "pretty different" now.

Damn, so many thing I would like to see so I dont even bother. I hope they removed blood and gore from the combat, it doesnt make any sense for Cyberpunk and its totally unnecessary as theres cursing, nudity, drugs, hookers etc. Cyberpunk is no doubt violence world, but not brutal.

Damn, so many thing I would like to see so I dont even bother. I hope they removed blood and gore from the combat, it doesnt make any sense for Cyberpunk and its totally unnecessary as theres cursing, nudity, drugs, hookers etc.
Don't be a prude and ruin the fun for everyone else who's not you or share your sentiment pls. There's low violence option (or should be) to hide all this gore.

Don't be a prude and ruin the fun for everyone else who's not you or share your sentiment pls. There's low violence option (or should be) to hide all this gore.

Doom and Mortal Kombat both have lots of gore and blood and they arent so popular, imho its not the right move. Age of Conan wasnt popular either back in the days, Im starting to believe Gore and Blood are sub-genre stuff. What happened to Ryse? Didnt even get sequel.

Blood and Gore is F2P stuff.

Last edited:
What I'd like to see:
- 10-15min uncut gameplay
- techie build and crafting
- improved shooting and driving
- quick look at character creation
- highway, I want to see how many vehicles will be around, last 2 videos had not enough
- damage system for vehicles
- rainy night setting
- wet dream: they show that high levele enemies don't become bullet sponges. 100% not gonna happen.
- start showing some stuff about consoles' versions (again not gonna happen)

What's gonna happen:
keanu, grimes or another star (anybody said Ninja?) showing everybody how good is to be famous. This adds a lot of value to a videogame, in particular gameplay-wise. People at E3 will see a demo, people at home will have to wait until september because reasons.

Doom and Mortal Kombat both have lots of gore and blood and they arent so popular, imho its not the right move. Age of Conan wasnt popular either back in the days, Im starting to believe Gore and Blood are sub-genre stuff. What happened to Ryse? Didnt even get sequel.

Blood and Gore is F2P stuff.
I'm afraid I can't follow. How and why is Blood and Gore just F2P?
It makes no sense.

I personally don't see it as a feature but it helps immersion. If I shoot a gang member in Night City in the face with a techshotgun and nothing happens other than him or her just falling over that would really break immersion.

I'm afraid I can't follow. How and why is Blood and Gore just F2P?
It makes no sense.

I personally don't see it as a feature but it helps immersion. If I shoot a gang member in Night City in the face with a techshotgun and nothing happens other than him or her just falling over that would really break immersion.

Ryse was Xbox's flagship game and it didnt even get sequel, so be careful.

GTA is a sub-genre apparently... Last game sold only 110+ millions copies...
Right? The most profitable entertainment product in history.

Ryse was Xbox's flagship game and it didnt even get sequel, so be careful.
Ryse was also shite.
Witcher, Doom, God of War, Dead Space, Dishonored. All excellent single player games with mature levels of gore which also got sequels.

Ryse was also shite.
Witcher, Doom, God of War, Dead Space, Dishonored. All excellent single player games with mature levels of gore which also got sequels.

Its CDPR's call. I get it they have made awesome "blood and gore" system, but cant it be turned into "streak system" to please more masses?

Since it's a mature game for mature audiences they'll have it in. Same as in TW3.

The only thing worth discussing is if there will be a turn off option for folks who want to do so.

Top Bottom