E3 Discussion Thread

+
They just released ONE article in which they stated their worries about Witcher 3. It was mostly fair critique though. ;)

Yes, which is then followed by this: "So yes, I’m a little worried about a few elements of The Witcher 3, but largely it remains one of my most anticipated games in ages. During the E3 demo I managed to find even more reasons to stand in awe of its mucky, grease-stained radiance."

And they have a plethora of other, earlier articles about The Witcher 3 calling it possibly one of the most important mainstream games, praising the studio etc. This was their "you know we love it, so here are our nitpicks instead" article. I do that all the time, so I understand them perfectly. I recall only one negative article about The Witcher 3, and that was them being annoyed at the fact they chose to have exclusive information for Game Informer when the game was announced.

;)

Not sure if this has been brought up or not, but I found it very... odd.

I watched the E3 Trailer (the one with Charles Dance and Ciri) on my Xbox the other day, and Microsoft took out the part where Geralt and Triss kiss. Completely.

WTF? Is Western culture that prudish? I'm now kind of scared that they'll censor content in the North American release of the game. *shudders*

I watched the E3 Trailer (the one with Charles Dance and Ciri) on my Xbox the other day, and Microsoft took out the part where Geralt and Triss kiss. Completely.

WTF? Is Western culture that prudish? I'm now kind of scared that they'll censor content in the North American release of the game. *shudders*

Oh Microsoft...

By the way, they did censor the games before, I believe. Weren't TW1's sex cards censored?

Yep. No boobs in TW1. (I think they fixed that in an update though?). That's what has me nervous. But they didn't censor TW2 at all, so maybe there's hope.

Yep. No boobs in TW1. (I think they fixed that in an update though?). That's what has me nervous. But they didn't censor TW2 at all, so maybe there's hope.
Never in all my lives (redpont for whomever gets the reference) did I play Witcher 1 version with the censored se... romance [this post has been modified by Bioware mafia] cards, and I've been playing it since it came out. And plus as you said, TW2 had no censorship, so i guess we are safe (maybe the USA players aren't, I think their version of TW1 was censored, the land of the free?) :thumbsup:

Guess the fully clothed action between Geralt and Triss was still too explicit. What is this, Ride to Hell Retribution?!

Canada isn't quite as bad, though it can be hard to tell since we mostly watch/listen/play US entertainment.

Man, the more I talk about this the more I want to move to Europe. Y'all got nipple freedom over there. And butt.

Canada isn't quite as bad, though it can be hard to tell since we mostly watch/listen/play US entertainment.
Man, the more I talk about this the more I want to move to Europe. Y'all got nipple freedom over there. And butt.

Let's hope this USA trend won't come to Europe someday like many other things have. I'm not saying that everything is bad! But McDonald's is cancer!

@prelate

Nonsense, we all know that opinions don't exist outside this forum.
Only vast, empty streches of internet.

No one who left this forum ever returned.
That might be partially my fault.

You know... the sad thing is that she probably got the statue and free pre-order.
I hope she has fun cooking up some swords and crossbow bolts at home.

Top Bottom