E3 Discussion Thread

+
The comments on the page piss me off though (I know arabic)

"This game has nudity and they dare arabize it?"

"This game has nudity and sex and they say they love us? hahahahaha"

I really want to flip some damn tables on those prudish pricks ........ Don't mind them though.

Love you, CDPR, don't mind the idiots :p

Well what can I say.CDPR went through the huge effort to translate the game into arabic (probably one of the VERY first AAA games to bother with that) and you get close minded people who can't appreciate art.

I really hope their efforts get rewarded by people who actually care about games.I just hope the saudi arabian government doesn't ban the damn game.

As someone who speaks arabic , I am extremely grateful this is happening and I hope CDPR doesn't pay to attention to this kind of trash.

Question though will arabic subtitles be avaiable in every region or only select releases ? I can read arabic and I am very interested to replay the game in that language.Because it will be a fascinating experience I am sure, though english is my first language.

There has been speculation. I bet nobody has got it right so far. So I guess we have no idea.

People have said it's Cynthia from TW2, some people say it's a Nilfgaardian agent, others say it is Ciri, others say it is Regis, and there is this special team of people that are convinced that it is King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem. Take your pick.

And what about the possibily of someone from the Vran race?

Some bad textures.

I'm joking.

Some bad textures.

I'm joking.
Reminds me of one of the interviews in which one of the graphical guys from CDPR said that he couldn't really enjoy trailers like "The Sword of Destiny"because he saw minor graphical glitches, low textures or other stuff like that anywhere. It's all in the details... :p

But they have 8 months to polish the hell out of this game. Should be GOOD.

Is it known who this dude is now?

View attachment 4192

There has been speculation. I bet nobody has got it right so far. So I guess we have no idea.

People have said it's Cynthia from TW2, some people say it's a Nilfgaardian agent, others say it is Ciri, others say it is Regis, and there is this special team of people that are convinced that it is King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem. Take your pick.
And what about the possibily of someone from the Vran race?
Seems like that mask was specifically tailored for faces with human features, and therefore would be pretty tough for a Vran to put on.

On the other hand, there's this guy (who's supposed to be a Vran?)

and those guys (Vran as they're depicted in some old Witcher graphic novels).

It's Leonardo Di Caprio, no doubt.

@schinderhannes

No that guy was not a Vran. I think he was made by the Vran to protect the "Temple".

But either way you are right about the masked man not being a Vran. It would be really weird if he was one.

Unnoticed Character from The Sword of Destiny Trailer

So who is this character behind the threesome?? I have read the books and played all the games and I do not remember any faction or character that wears a mask like his.

Any one can guess who that character is??? Anyone knows??

Attachments

• 10368359_247355188804527_5592646403545533598_o.jpg
    10368359_247355188804527_5592646403545533598_o.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 35

Jupiter_on_Mars

Those versed in the lore, anybody knows what the hell is that giant tree? At first I thought perspective was tricking me, but then I reached the footage. It does seem like a giant tree the that distant mountain.

Could these be before and after shots of the same giant tree?

View attachment 4232

Attachments

• TheWitcher3Concept1610x344_1.jpg
    TheWitcher3Concept1610x344_1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Those versed in the lore, anybody knows what the hell is that giant tree? At first I thought perspective was tricking me, but then I reached the footage. It does seem like a giant tree the that distant mountain.

Could these be before and after shots of the same giant tree?

View attachment 4232

I wonder if it is the Hanged Man's Tree Geralt talks about in one of his flashbacks in Witcher 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom