E3 Discussion Thread

+
It's cool that they're gonna talk about the game and all, but honestly, what more is there to tell? I just want to see some uncut gameplay at this point. I've heard and read enough about the game already. So I really hope they'll be showing some today. Even if it's only for 2 minutes.

Call me crazy guys, I really do believe we are going to get a lot of gameplay. Like 30 mins and up.

Call me crazy guys, I really do believe we are going to get a lot of gameplay. Like 30 mins and up.

Well, I really doubt that (although it would be really awesome and I'd crap my pants if they did), but I do feel confident we're going to get at least some gameplay. They will allready show more than 30 mins behind closed doors, so the chance we'll get to see that much aswell is very small if you ask me.

I don't think I'm the only one not sure about wanting to see as much as 30min...^^ I guess I'm just afraid it could spoil too much. :)

Crazy! :smiling:

Maybe we get 10 to 15 minutes. That's my hope.

There you are guys, crushing my hopes and dreams. I'm going to the bathroom leave me alone

Handkerchief? :)

Last edited:
The worst is, that I probably won't be around~

I'm visiting friends today that live a bit further away, so I'll have to improvise.
Again, I blame Kinley. Just because I can.

Ten minutes of gameplay sounds great in my book, I just hope that all showings will be watchable after broadcasting since some of them are very late into the night here.

You're willing to miss the Ciri gameplay that they have planned to show us? Bold move Zorn, bold move.
I'm joking of course, there's no Ciri gameplay planned

*writes a shopping list*

-milk
-potatos
-a bear trap

What? NUUUU! What about Ciri? What about the chat? What about the rainbows?

I.... I'll.... I'll try to make it, my Greek friend~

Until then, you'll have to hold the line, like the 300.
But please, wear a shirt this time.

Ten minutes?

I'm praying for my heart keep beating for the 5 first minutes!!!

Don't you dare to die, wichat !
How am I supposed to create all that interesting forum content without you ?

So please stay alive~

Top Bottom