E3 Discussion Thread

+

Jupiter_on_Mars

E3 Discussion Thread

E3 TW3 recap

E3 2014, June 10-12

Day 0, Monday 9

1. Microsoft Conference (rumoured TW3 related appearance)
9:30am - 11:00am PDT / 4:30pm - 6:00pm GMT
Gamespot live stream link

2. Gametrailers (confirmed TW3 related appearance)
11:00am - 12:00 PDT / 6:00pm - 7:00pm GMT (exact time not provided)
Gametrailers link

3. Twitch stream (confirmed TW3 related appearance)
4:30pm - 5:00pm PDT / 11:30pm - 12:00am GMT
Twitch stream link

Day 1, Tuesday 10

1. IGN (confirmed Tw3 related appearance)
1:00pm - 1:20pm PDT / 8:00pm - 8:20pm GMT
IGN E3 stream link

2. Gamespot/Samsung stage (confirmed TW3 related appearance)
5:20pm - 5:40pm PDT / 00:20am - 00:40am GMT(Wednesday 11)
Gamespot link

Last edited:
Found this to be very useful:

Thanks for this was wondering when it would be. Wonder if we will get some new info.

Pretty sure there will. Bear in mind we don't know for certain that they'll be in MS segment, nothing's been confirmed, but it's getting awfully soon...

I highly doubt that I can watch the MS or GT conferences. Hopefully the Twitch. So I want you to have a good time going crazy!

Well if it is in the MS segment we dont have to wait to long:) I just hope the forum doesnt topple over tonight as well.

I don't understand this, are these panels EA and Ubisoft or what?

These are segments on different news/gaming sites where they sit down with devs to talk about their games. These are the times and places where CDPR will show up to talk about Witcher 3.

These are segments on different news/gaming sites where they sit down with devs to talk about their games. These are the times and places where CDPR will show up to talk about Witcher 3.

ah, makes sense,
but who is talking on twitch, I thought it was just a live stream site :huh:

ah, makes sense,
but who is talking on twitch, I thought it was just a live stream site :huh:

During the convention, broadcasts will be conducted from the Twitch booth (South Hall #501) where attendees are welcome to see the live show in progress. Joining Twitch’s Marcus “djWHEAT” Graham, Jon Carnage and Jordan “Soma” Tayer on hosting duties will be Swiftor, MANvsGAME, Seltzer_FD, and TheJustinFlynn.
This is Twitch’s first year as the official live streaming platform of E3. Our partnership with the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) is a three-year agreement that we believe will heighten the global presence for the leading video game event.

http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/06/twitch-broadcast-schedule-for-e3/

thanks for info :cheers:

I don't believe it, but I hope it's not Geoff Keighley doing the moderation of gametrailers.

It's cool that they're gonna talk about the game and all, but honestly, what more is there to tell? I just want to see some uncut gameplay at this point. I've heard and read enough about the game already. So I really hope they'll be showing some today. Even if it's only for 2 minutes.

Top Bottom