E3 Discussion Thread

+
Why not? It looks better than any other version of the same footage and it's wonderful to watch. At least as a way to numb the pain (of TW3 not being out) for 5minutes.

Not to mention that collectively I've got Terabytes of unused storage, so again, why the hell not?

Sure, it just seems to me that someone made the file way bigger than needed (on purpose I guess to pretend it was "super high quality"). A file size about 3-4GB is usually absolutely sufficient to display 15 mins of 1080p stuff in all clarity...

"This file is 8GB big? Wow, it must offer some extra-terrestrial quality.." :p

I'm still surprised why someone would download 8GB for a 5min 720p video... :p

The only way to get real fullHD footage from E3 is to wait until CDPR finally releases the stuff and upload it somewhere.

Better question. Who would download the footage with 800kb/s limited speed, then upload it again to different server...?

Because they can?

Hell yeah!

Last edited:
Better question. Who would download the footage with 800kb/s limited speed, then upload it again to different server...?
I don't understand the question, sorry.

The only thing I'm saying is that probably 5GB of this file are just unnecessary. You wouldn't mention any difference in quality if the file was only 3-4 GB large. Of course you can download and enjoy the video nevertheless. ;)

Has anybody read or listing anything about freely naming the files when you save while playtrhough?

Any hope for me and my soul?

Attachments

• 9abad46a-97858.jpg
    9abad46a-97858.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Bez názvu.jpg
    Bez názvu.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Bez názvu1.jpg
    Bez názvu1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Bez názvu2.jpg
    Bez názvu2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Has been this discussed? I watched the trailer again. How could I not see that before? Now I'm ciriously cirious! Ciri running away from Nilfgaardian forces on Skellige?
Probably something to do with this one?

The ships have been spotted by Eagle-Eye-Bear-Man @Kinley. But I don't think we talked about them being Nilfgaardian. Nice catch. Who knows why Ciri is running though, to me it kinda looks like she is running towards something, and then unexpectedly stops in front of that tower, somewhat surprised.

Last edited:
And one more catch. If you look at the very end of sword of destiny trailer. I mean that cgi. Many of those soldiers have viking shields. It is nicely visible on the right when that bird flies above them.

Last edited:
Well I meant exactly those shield that are in the thread you hinted me at. They are round so I thought they are viking. We have Vikings as theme of summer scout camp this year, so I'm seeing vikings everywhere. Today I was making a viking shield so my imagination is too high :D

So I tried to download this HD video of the demo ( 8GB ) via Cloud Drive but it stopped halfway there and says my "system volume is running out of space". Idneed, there is less space on my hard drive but I can't seem to find what has been downloaded so far. Could anyone help me out, please?

Last edited:
Well I meant exactly those shield that are in the thread you hinted me at. They are round so I thought they are viking. We have Vikings as theme of summer scout camp this year, so I'm seeing vikings everywhere. Today I was making a viking shield so my imagination is too high :D
There are round nilfargaardian shields in that very same scene , so...
Yeah, the identity of the second side in the battle is a mistery to me.

Last edited:
So I tried to download this HD video of the demo ( 8GB ) via Cloud Drive but it stopped halfway there and says my "system volume is running out of space". Ineed, there is less space on my hard drive but I can't seem to find what has been downloaded so far. Could anyone help me out, please?

There are a couple programs out there that can show where all your space is being taken up - TreeSize Free (hierarchy based) and Space Monger (more visual based). Your other option is doing a search on your PC for and files created in the last day over a certain size. If you are on Windows 7, this page can help with that.

Is it known who this dude is now?

View attachment 4192

There has been speculation. I bet nobody has got it right so far. So I guess we have no idea.

People have said it's Cynthia from TW2, some people say it's a Nilfgaardian agent, others say it is Ciri, others say it is Regis, and there is this special team of people that are convinced that it is King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem. Take your pick.

There has been speculation. I bet nobody has got it right so far. So I guess we have no idea.

People have said it's Cynthia from TW2, some people say it's a Nilfgaardian agent, others say it is Ciri, others say it is Regis, and there is this special team of people that are convinced that it is King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem. Take your pick.

You forgot Marcin in a cameo... :p

Top Bottom