E3 Discussion Thread

+
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't I have to agree to receiving Gamespot span in my mailbox if I wish to cast a vote?
Just unsuscribe from the newsletter the first time you'll get it. A small sacrifice for bringing Witcher 3 to the top of the list... ;)

Watch Dogsneed to be awarded by kick in the ass with all terrible PC optimization, 2010 year like graphic and physics worse than GtA 4. PC users was dropped with all that stuff till now/ What a shame.You CDPR guys already beated them in ground .
What are you smoking, dude?

You arent played Watch Dogs on PC , right? If you do -you completely understand what i am talking about. No matter what your system are you just cant play normally. Even if you playing PS4 or XBOX version you got cutted graphic and physics. Obviously not nextgen we saw in 2012.Ubisoft just played on our curiousty and fooled us for moneys. If they wouldnt change the situation with all this on every platform i will stay at that opinion. If you need other arguments just watch Angry Joe Watch Dogs review.

Last edited:
You arent played Watch Dogs on PC , right?
I do play Watch_Dogs on PC. And no, I don't agree with you. Not at all.

But this isn't the right thread for another Watch_Dogs discussion. We already have a thread for the game here.

This thread is about Witcher 3 and its presence at E3.

You arent played Watch Dogs on PC , right? If you do -you completely understand what i am talking about. No matter what your system are you just cant play normally. Even if you playing PS4 or XBOX version you got cutted graphic and physics. Obviously not nextgen we saw in 2012.Ubisoft just played on our curiousty and fooled us for moneys. If they wouldnt change the situation with all this on every platform i will stay at that opinion. If you need other arguments just watch Angry Joe Watch Dogs review.
The demo from 2012 was on pc. You would never have had them on consoles, it's just marketing.
But they were indeed also turned off for pc because of the instability and crashes it caused on pc. Or so they say.

The demo from 2012 was on pc. You would never have had them on consoles, it's just marketing.
But they were indeed also turned off for pc because of the instability and crashes it caused on pc. Or so they say.

who cares it was a horrible game.

Attachments

• Bq-RkqbCcAIUV4U.jpg
    Bq-RkqbCcAIUV4U.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 53
Marcin Momot said something about he knows when the next trailer will get released, but he cannot tell. As this was only a few days ago I think it will probably something similar to E3, like gamescom in Germany. Another expo for video games during 13th-17th August 2014. In exactly 7 weeks.

Got anyone else speculations for this?

Marcin Momot said something about he knows when the next trailer will get released, but he cannot tell. As this was only a few days ago I think it will probably something similar to E3, like gamescom in Germany. Another expo for video games during 13th-17th August 2014. In exactly 7 weeks.

Got anyone else speculations for this?
It makes sense, the next trailer will either be during Gamescom or PAX Prime (29 August - 1 September 2014)

The only thing I want to see is real gameplay. Trailers require a lot of work and money for some eye candy but without actually showing anything new. I think they shouldn't go down the Ubisoft route with multiple fancy trailers in only a few months. They should concentrate on the game itselft instead.

Show us what we really want to see and know. Show us PC gameplay, PS4 gameplay, mouse/keyboard gameplay (with UI), Geralt in a different set of armor, combat with real difficulty and so on.

You know, the REAL stuff not some fancy premade trailer. Quality and information over AAA hype, please. That's what I expect from CDPR in the next months and at Gamescom/PAX/IgroMir. ;)

The only thing I want to see is real gameplay. Trailers require a lot of work and money for some eye candy but without actually showing anything new. I think they shouldn't go down the Ubisoft route with multiple fancy trailers in only a few months. They should concentrate on the game itselft instead.

Show us what we really want to see and know. Show us PC gameplay, PS4 gameplay, mouse/keyboard gameplay (with UI), Geralt in a different set of armor, combat with real difficulty and so on.

You know, the REAL stuff not some fancy premade trailer. Quality and information over AAA hype, please. That's what I expect from CDPR in the next months and at Gamescom/PAX/IgroMir. ;)

And Geralt topless, so we can finally figure out the Ratios. :p

Top Bottom