E3 Discussion Thread

+
Ladies and gentlemen. It's here! Angry Joe's interview.
[video=youtube;w-e5VYMpjos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-e5VYMpjos[/video]
... I thought it was kind of funny that joe didnt know how to pronounce iorveth ... since he claimed to be a big fan, naming his dog geralt and all ...

... I thought it was kind of funny that joe didnt know how to pronounce iorveth ... since he claimed to be a big fan, naming his dog geralt and all ...
To be precise, it's his ex-girlfriend's dog. And to be honest, the pronounciation of Iorveth isn't all that easy or obvious for everyone... ;)

Last edited:
"Will there be any other mounts than horse?" LOL What is this, World Of Warcraft?

Ladies and gentlemen. It's here! Angry Joe's interview.
[video=youtube;w-e5VYMpjos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-e5VYMpjos[/video]
Wait, 65 times bigger than TW2??? Last year they said 35 times bigger and 20% bigger than Skyrim and then with the whole debate about the world size recently with it seemingly much bigger than that, I guess this confirms it? That's a huge increase, almost double the size of before! I trust that the devs know their limits and aren't overdoing it but wow that's big!

Wait, 65 times bigger than TW2??? Last year they said 35 times bigger and 20% bigger than Skyrim and then with the whole debate about the world size recently with it seemingly much bigger than that, I guess this confirms it? That's a huge increase, almost double the size of before! I trust that the devs know their limits and aren't overdoing it but wow that's big!

oh my ... so many hours of quests ... the size of the world and the replayability .... its going to be a loooong ride...

I think the 65 times is a mistake. ;)

Yeah only 20 minutes to cross north-south by horse, ok I know the horse isn't a slow b* as in skyrim, but still this isn't speed racer, the horse has limits, and 20 minutes isn't 65 TW2, it's less

Yeah only 20 minutes to cross north-south by horse, ok I know the horse isn't a slow b* as in skyrim, but still this isn't speed racer, the horse has limits, and 20 minutes isn't 65 TW2, it's less

At full speed as seen in the trailers, in a completely straight line with no obstacles, as Jonas said, I think it would take like 40 to 50 seconds or less to travel the entire map long of TW2

And remember 35 or 65 times bigger might be in square km or miles, so the map doesn't have to be 65 times longer than TW2's map length, it could just be 32.5 times longer and 32.5 times wider at the same time.

Also, you cannot travel with the horse to Skellige, so we are only talking about Novigrad + NMsL, if Jonas and the other guy (Piotr i think) were talking about the entire TW3 playable area I don't know..

I think the 65 times is a mistake. ;)

Yeah, I think too.

Remember guys, that what they said about x35, or 20% bigger... these are estimates. Even Reds don't know exact numbers therefore they just don't remember... - so I would say it's a mistake.

Have a feeling posting gets slower. I might take a break in a day until gamescom from the forums. Don't want to force any talking without new content, it's still about 8 months.
:huh:

Top Bottom