E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+
Everything related to the map (not minimap) just doesn’t load at all.

removed all other mods except this and still nothing.

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
i'm using: This mod and the Unification Patch
Game Ver: 1.31 GOTY (GOG)

dvirzigel1;n10723601 said:
Everything related to the map (not minimap) just doesn’t load at all.

removed all other mods except this and still nothing.

try turning the map settins off and then on.

It works!
I messed up downloading the scripts for the GOTY version, not for the normal one!
It's perfect!, thank you guys!, for everything!

T O T A L L Y A M A I Z I N G ! ! !

Big PLUS for trailer - TSFH forever love :D
KamehamehaNudel
Lim3zer0

I would like to give some small tips because your work awesome but there are some design fails (IMO but really rethink them)

1) Sub menus (glosary, crafting, etc.) I mean we should see crafting and alchemy icon only if you are in inventory menu/only if you are in journal menu you can see bestiary etc. (I am just saying what I saw in E3 clips, if it impossible - write it)

2) The look of panels with lists (like alchemy, quest) Main slots I mean those called BOOTS, GLOVES, MUTAGENES, MAIN QUESTS, etc. should be more distinctive.
Of course I suggest sth E3 like: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/file...tch?id=6698114 <---- look how "bombs", "potions", "mutagen potion" slots look like.

* I guess the whole list will look better - more tidy with such frame like for items in the inventory. In different words - all panels should have such frame on the left.

3) Icons of the strongest monster in region. I did not have a chance to see all icons but you said all icons will be vanilla-style - for example on one of your screenshots shows 2013 icon of alghoul.

4) Panels - alchemy, character, crafting - graphics of items, potions: it is illegible. Creamy lines and words on creamy-orange background...

The same picture: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/file...tch?id=6698114 There is a grey background and I think such thing could be put under the whole used-perks panel, under graphics of crafting items, creating potions. And elements like CRAFT ITEM, REQUIRED INGREDIENTS should be on such yellow graphic like in the central part of the screenshot

tiny 5) It is very personal request: Could you add in options possibility to change Geralts pose? For that one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTa08RGJXA

Guys, you worked on it so hard and sacrificed a lot of free time. Don't leave it with such shortcommings. Your whole effort is not worth of it. But now - once again: BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D I am gonna make a toast for you! :cool:

Edit: Whoops - where is Kaer Morhen Map?

Last edited:
Thank you. Great job guys i was watching your progress from the beggining and im glad that you made such amazing mod :hatsoff::cheers:

Two ways to solve steam/gog/Upatch incompatibilities:
1. Revert to base 1.31 files - this will generate merging errors with UPatch-dependent mods.

2. Use e3Hud merged files on the mods site and follow the instructions -this will keep UPatch and makes e3Hud compatible

Guest 3841499

Looks really damn good, but it's not compatible with the most important mods of all - FriendlyHUD, MoreQuickSlots, sorting mods, etc. I wasn't expecting it to be compatible, but I was hoping at least some parts of it would work and require any scripts. That is not the case, which is quite unfortunate as it looks like a superb mod with an epic amount of effort put into making it... I hope the other UI mod will be more compatible, although I prefer the art of this mod.

Help please!

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' already defined.

jumadide98;n10725891 said:
Help please!

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' already defined.

delete that script/or use updated file. In both ways also use the hotfix script patch

Top Bottom