T O T A L L Y A M A I Z I N G ! ! !
Big PLUS for trailer - TSFH forever love
I would like to give some small tips because your work awesome but there are some design fails (IMO but really rethink them)
1) Sub menus (glosary, crafting, etc.) I mean we should see crafting and alchemy icon only if you are in inventory menu/only if you are in journal menu you can see bestiary etc. (I am just saying what I saw in E3 clips, if it impossible - write it)
2) The look of panels with lists (like alchemy, quest) Main slots I mean those called BOOTS, GLOVES, MUTAGENES, MAIN QUESTS, etc. should be more distinctive.
Of course I suggest sth E3 like: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/file...tch?id=6698114
<---- look how "bombs", "potions", "mutagen potion" slots look like.
* I guess the whole list will look better - more tidy with such frame like for items in the inventory. In different words - all panels should have such frame on the left.
3) Icons of the strongest monster in region. I did not have a chance to see all icons but you said all icons will be vanilla-style - for example on one of your screenshots shows 2013 icon of alghoul.
4) Panels - alchemy, character, crafting - graphics of items, potions: it is illegible. Creamy lines and words on creamy-orange background...
The same picture: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/file...tch?id=6698114
There is a grey background and I think such thing could be put under the whole used-perks panel, under graphics of crafting items, creating potions. And elements like CRAFT ITEM, REQUIRED INGREDIENTS should be on such yellow graphic like in the central part of the screenshot
tiny 5) It is very personal request: Could you add in options possibility to change Geralts pose? For that one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTa08RGJXA
Guys, you worked on it so hard and sacrificed a lot of free time. Don't leave it with such shortcommings. Your whole effort is not worth of it. But now - once again: BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am gonna make a toast for you!
Edit: Whoops - where is Kaer Morhen Map?