E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+

Guest 3841499

Did you block my access from E3 HUD page on Nexus because I posted screenshots that prove that at least parts of E3 HUD mod are fully compatible with most other HUD mods and could be from the start if some directories weren't renamed? What rule does it break? You stated clearly that people could do whatever they wanted on their PC with your mod and I did just that. There are rules not to upload any content of your mod onto other sites or distribute it in any manner, but posting videos, screenshots, and also guides on how users can do it themselves doesn't break any rules, does it? Certainly any mods uploaded by me on Nexus will include videos of E3 HUD Maps, Mini-map, inventory background, and loading screen working perfectly fine with ColoredMapMarkersAQO, MoreQuickSlots, etc. if I simply decide to change location to demonstrate my mod some place else. Is that against some rules? A link to a guide on how people can make it work themselves will certainly be part of the description and people, many of which have already complained, will ask the very VERY good question as to "Why?" were parts of E3 HUD deliberately made incompatible with mods that are actually compatible with it?

MonarchX;n10769581 said:
people, many of which have already complained, will ask the very VERY good question as to "Why?" were parts of E3 HUD deliberately made incompatible with mods that are actually compatible with it?

this is the exact attidude why i had you blocked (before). Making accusations out of pure speculation while the insight on why it was done like that wasnt given. I think you are reffering to the map textures being in folders name locationxx_e3. That was done so that people can toggle between the e3 map designe and vanilla. To us a far more usefull feature than being compatible with some mod YOU happen to like more. In the end the mod is formost done by the authors and for the authors to their liking. When its shared in the end the people who download will have to live with those decisions.

Yes no one stops you from making guides on how to use the parts of the mod on its own. That is completely correct. While i personally dont like that in the comment section of the mod, that wouldnt be a reason to block you from the files. What however is a reason, is that i from other disputes had you blocked from my files before. Making an alternate account shouldnt circumvent that.

Also as this is likely to become a personal argument which the forum is not the place for.I have given you the reason now. I'd like to leave it at this @moderators

Guest 3841499

Thank you for confirmation and I won't speak of it again :D.

terissimo;n10776791 said:
Can you see those "TEST TEST TEST TEST"? on the left and right side
Also the yrden signs in empty slots

yes as i am not blind.
even so that a image is still a lack of info, maybe if you said wht mods you have install or if you had merge scripts
that would maybe a help

It's great. I appreciate your quality work.
Is werewolf on croockback bog included as well? ( werewolf for midnight - full moon , fiend for other tods. )

Another thing is about the midnight icon. If it's possible, could you please replace it with full moon icon from E3 videos?

https://imgur.com/a/JOOLz

Last edited:
bulkane;n10783281 said:
It's great. I appreciate your quality work.
Is werewolf on croockback bog included as well? ( werewolf for midnight - full moon , fiend for other tods. )

Another thing is about the midnight icon. If it's possible, could you please replace it with full moon icon from E3 videos?

https://imgur.com/a/JOOLz

by default werewolf is full moon only, and croockback bog is classed as a zone not an area
as for the full moon thing my script skills are not good enough to add the lunar cycle haha
the "moonstate" is there i just dont know how it works.
cause as far as i have noticed i've never seen a full moon

paulscotttt thx for the quick reply.

I didn't meant the add full moon into the lunar cycle by editing scripts.
Replacing the e3 full moon tod icon with midnight icon if it's possible.

bulkane;n10783531 said:
paulscotttt thx for the quick reply.

I didn't meant the add full moon into the lunar cycle by editing scripts.
Replacing the e3 full moon tod icon with midnight icon if it's possible.

what kind of world would you be in if you get a full moon while a half moon is in the sky

bulkane;n10783841 said:
paulscotttt
man im just asking about the full moon icon (from E3) replacement with the midnight icon in retail game.

dude you dont need to replace a icon for that,
in hudModuleMinimap2.ws line 732

currentDayTimeName = 'Midnight';

replace Midnight with FullMoon

although this will not change the word midnight just the icon

Last edited:
I noticed that there’s barley anything different about Gwent. (not even a cool red background)
is that something you will do in the future?

Top Bottom