E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+
Last edited:
Oh my goodness. I'm so grateful to people who worked on this mod project. I'm so happy & excited now. Huge thanks to you.
This is a top quality work. Much respect & appreciate your big effort guys.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your hard work!
I started my new playtrough few days ago.
Last week it was Killing Monsters trailer armor, today its E3 HUD - this getting better and better :)

Congratulations! It's been wonderful to follow the progress of this mod, hard to believe it's actually out. Thanks to everyone involved!
:cheers:

I just have one problem Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' already defined. Some help...

Jurek1994;n10723071 said:
I just have one problem Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' already defined. Some help...
I'm having the same problem, can't figure it out.

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator'
Glad to know you guys are already fixing it!

Getting this:
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'

Any idea what could be wrong?

Happens with only the e3 hud mod in the mods folder btw.

Last edited:
The_I3arracuda;n10723421 said:
Getting this:
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'

Any idea what could be wrong?

Happens with only the e3 hud mod in the mods folder btw.

I'm having the same problem.

Top Bottom