E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+
i hope the mod will be updated with new features in the future since i noticed something in the E3 gameplay that this mod lack.
it's the quests exploration zones. it looks different as you see in this pic https://imgur.com/0BLlHST it looks leveled at the edges, if you guys can make this it'll be amazing

I'm guessing that seeing just the part of the map in the right side of the screen is the faul od 21:9 monitor, right?

Last edited:
Szincza;n10726651 said:
I'm guessing that seeing just the part of the map in the right side of the screen is the faul od 21:9 monitor, right?

nope. it was a bug of when animated background is turned off. Just install the hotfix files. That will fix it. Would still recomend the having the animated background turned on.

KamehamehaNudel;n10726761 said:
nope. it was a bug of when animated background is turned off. Just install the hotfix files. That will fix it. Would still recomend the having the animated background turned on.

I actually did instal hotfix files, and that bug still occurs. Anyway - what you said indicates that mod works just fine with widescreen monitors and I messed something up - that's good. Question is - what should I do to fix this :p

I really appreacite your work, the mod is great and was absolutly worth the wait :)

I have just one question/request there is a bug with the complete animations mod where, when you drink a option im the inventory, while meditating, it throws you out the inventory in to the meditation screen but there is no page just Geralt sitting down. Could you do something about it, maybe make it so the meditation screen appears. The dream solution would be to make the meditation screen have a preperation option where we can drink options, the animation is there and it was on E3 more or less.

Gotta say that mod is just incredible! Amount of work and its quality is antonishing, guys. But what's more admirable - despite of huge amount of things that are put into this mod i've managed to merge it with all mods that i've already used: friendly hud, complete animations, ghost mode etc.
:hatsoff:
Noticed one thing tho, can't call it as bug cuz it doesn't broke anything but... i haven't noticed any loading screen at croockbag bog, just pure black screen and loading icon. Tried both colored and noncolored version, but still nothing. :hmm:

There has been an update for this mod.
changes are the following:
-now includes Kaer Morhen map
-new White Orchard map
-WIzima Loading Screen
-Monsternames and Time of Day is now localized
-mod name changed to modE3HUD so it works with script merger right away
-hotfix update included

While there hasnt been specific bugfixing, i suggest everyone who still has problems getting the mod to work to try again with this version. Unification patch compatible scripts have been updated too, so if you use them be sure to download updated version of them too!

kubfor i assume you already had the update 1.1, we fixed crookback bog quickly after in 1.11 thanks to your notice. If you dont want to download the whole thing again you can go into loading.ws, search for "crook" (strg+f) and correct "crookbag" to "crookback".

Hey I just deleted my Friendly Hud and the unification patch properly to ensure that this new 1.11 version of E3 Hud finally works and it does indeed! I also had a Mod limit since I didnt merge any texture mods until I deleted some of them. Thank you for your great work. Must have been hours to create this overhaul. After playing with this new version several hours now I had no problems!

Just one small question: It says in the options you can decide to have coloured loading screen or black and white. I always have the latter no matter what I choose. Is the coloured screen not implemented yet?

Help!

Error [mode3hud]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(99): Unknown type 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' for property 'm_structureCreator'.

Sooxzay;n10736731 said:
Hey I just deleted my Friendly Hud and the unification patch properly to ensure that this new 1.11 version of E3 Hud finally works and it does indeed! I also had a Mod limit since I didnt merge any texture mods until I deleted some of them. Thank you for your great work. Must have been hours to create this overhaul. After playing with this new version several hours now I had no problems!

Just one small question: It says in the options you can decide to have coloured loading screen or black and white. I always have the latter no matter what I choose. Is the coloured screen not implemented yet?

I assume you are talking about the regional loading screens. Those you get when you are loading a different region or loading a save. Those are always black and white no matter the option. The screens which get affected by the option are the inregional ones. Meaning those you get when fast traveling inside a region.

jumadide98;n10737761 said:
Help!

Error [mode3hud]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(99): Unknown type 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' for property 'm_structureCreator'.

try installing base 1.31 scripts from the optional files from unification patch mod.

KamehamehaNudel;n10737871 said:
I assume you are talking about the regional loading screens. Those you get when you are loading a different region or loading a save. Those are always black and white no matter the option. The screens which get affected by the option are the inregional ones. Meaning those you get when fast traveling inside a region.

try installing base 1.31 scripts from the optional files from unification patch mod.

After install unification patch mod and unification patch compatible scripts

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'

jumadide98;n10738181 said:
After install unification patch mod and unification patch compatible scripts

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'

try the Base 1.31 scripts without unification patch pls.

The first version of the mod was working fine this morning, went to update later today - after I installed Base 1.31 scripts I get this error:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(312): Could not find function 'RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded'

EDIT:

I deleted these lines and it seems to have fixed it. Looks to be something left over from an incompatible mod that changes the look of the main menu, maybe FHUD.

if( !theGame.IsContentAvailable( 'content12' ) )
{
theGame.GetGuiManager().RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded();
}

Last edited:
KamehamehaNudel;n10737871 said:

Ohh I see! Nevermind then. That makes a lot of sense. I never tried fast traveling since Im using the E3 HUD actually lol.

Thanks for the answer man! And great work :)

Guest 3841499

Well, if you rename the right folders (remove the "e3" part), then you can get quite a few things working, like the loading screen, the world map, the mini-map, the main menu, the loot popup box, some other stuff too... All of that seems to work perfectly with "incompatible mods" so far...

I have never modded/edited SWF and don't much about redswf, but it would be nice if someone could let me know how to use HUD.png file for general inventory background..? I was hoping it would happen on its own, given how it happened with minimap and the map textures, but it didn't.

After all, a semi-lite version of E3 HUD IS possible, but not in a... cohesive manner.

Top Bottom