E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+
The_I3arracuda;n10748571 said:
I just started a new game and now I don‘t have a torch for some reason. Does anyone by chance have the spawn code for torches?

we think we located the bug and will try to fix as soon as possible.
for now you should be fine with starting the game without the e3hud mod installed, equip the torch and then when you restart with e3hud installed it should be there.

Jurek1994;n10748701 said:
I don't have question marks on the main map. I just start new game too.

the standard filter has been set to general, as to us the map felt very cluttered. When you toggle on the legend, you can set it to "all". be aware tho, the icon no longer is a questionmark, its the crown like thing from the e3 demo

Thanks for letting me know about the fix.
Btw, is there going to be a character panel in the future?
For now I can‘t access it neither via keyboard or controller.

Don’t know if you didn’t notice or just ignored but I posted a bug on last page about a missing loading screen.

The_I3arracuda;n10748781 said:
Thanks for letting me know about the fix.
Btw, is there going to be a character panel in the future?
For now I can‘t access it neither via keyboard or controller.

there defenitely is a character panel. What happens when you click on "character" in the menu, or switch to it via bumper buttons?

dvirzigel1;n10748801 said:
Don’t know if you didn’t notice or just ignored but I posted a bug on last page about a missing loading screen.

noticed, it will be in the next update. Dont wanna upload for every thing, as its 1gb. You can however go into loadingmenu.ws and change mulbry_dale to mulbrydale. search for "mulbry" and you'll find it.

The_I3arracuda;n10748941 said:
Whooops I was talking about the statistics page. :D

no there is not statistics page. There is the statistics list in the inventory. you can scroll it with RT/LT (R2/L2) or whith the mousewheel when hovering over it.

The Witcher 1 prolog mod is compatible with E3hud, since erxv said that when he was creating the mod, he had E3HUD installed.

Hyadum;n10749461 said:
The Witcher 1 prolog mod is compatible with E3hud, since erxv said that when he was creating the mod, he had E3HUD installed.

Just removed all other mods except E3 HUD and Witcher 1 remake and tried again but they aren’t compatible.

Some bugs:
when you go into meditation switch to inventory and quit with start button instead of B (Xbox) a bunch of problems occur.

the E3 2014 buttons are missing from some places like skip cutscenes button and conforming new settings.

when you go into any shop your inventory always starts on the quests tab rather than weapons.

dvirzigel1;n10752501 said:
Some bugs:
when you go into meditation switch to inventory and quit with start button instead of B (Xbox) a bunch of problems occur.

the E3 2014 buttons are missing from some places like skip cutscenes button and conforming new settings.

when you go into any shop your inventory always starts on the quests tab rather than weapons.

other than being stuck in the meditation pose what other problems is there?
as "a bunch of problems occur" as a description is not helping anyone

paulscotttt;n10752731 said:
as "a bunch of problems occur" as a description is not helping anyone

Thats because basically every time I did there was a different bug.

sometimes Geralt would disappear from the inventory screen and would only come back after reloading a save.

other times Geralt would get up from meditating but the camera would be weird (kind of like the E3 hard lock camera).

Just popped in to say thanks a lot for such an amazing mod! Kudos to all involved (aka E3 UI & HUD team). Hopefully an effort like yours, the same as essenthy and HalkHoganPL and countless other modders will show CDPR that modding community needs a full blown modding tool. Here's to hoping CDPR will learn from its TW3 mistakes when CP2077 releases.

Top Bottom