E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+
So it's tremendously stupid because it makes no any sense and logic. Let's implement nonsense function because something like that was in E3. Opening the map and selecting the proper filter each fuck**ng time. Great.

Wietrzyc;n10893741 said:
So it's tremendously stupid because it makes no any sense and logic. Let's implement nonsense function because something like that was in E3. Opening the map and selecting the proper filter each fuck**ng time. Great.

where is your chill at brah? making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill. youndont like spending a whole one second changing the filter dont use the mod
if its such a deal breaker.
also maybe next time you use "*" place them a bit better.

Last edited:
Wietrzyc;n10893741 said:

Wait there are map filters? I thought this mod removed them -_- i should read the description.

Also, just noticed that the mod menu does not work, i have the latest version of E3 UI and HUD!

Wietrzyc;n10893741 said:

Firstly, you have to be respectful to people who spent a lot time & effort on this great mod.
Second, you should've read the mod's description page carefully.

It's not a nonsense function. What nonsense is your that post.
While you enter the map, if you using gamepad, just press the left d-pad button to show all icons, objectives..etc legends on the map. R2-RT to select filters. (F button for keyboard)
and yes, you have to do it each time you enter the map.

This is super awesome!

With the bestiary I had a vision where "3D Live Bestiary" and a cellshade-type render-filter would conjunct to produce a sort of live bookpage. And no, this is not a request, just wanted to share this.

Hi Guys do you plan to implement a similar feature to the map in the future like [All Quest Objectives On Map]

Will you fix the thing that when you talk to a shopkeeper your inventory also starts on the potions tab instead of the weapons tab?

Hi, just would like to ask if you are going to change colours of witcher senses. All in all, they are the part of hud, too :)

Hi dear E3HUD team. I thank you again for the top quality work.

I'd like to ask you about the next update of the mod. Any news, progress on 1.3 update?

Attachments

• PSX_20180730_165323.jpg
    PSX_20180730_165323.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Top Bottom