e3schedule.inf

+
Looks like theres no actual winner in quadra projetc. Only one person has proof, but he rejected his submission as real.

может Dreamer? обосновываю это тем что при монологе, актер озвучки сделал акцент на эти слова точнее "big dreamer"

и вообще подсказка может быть в коде страницы но это уже хз,

Hey Chummers, your favourite console cowboy here!

E3 Expo starts today! I’ve managed to crack a few passwords (it was easier than taking a SimStim from a total brain potato, if you get my drift) so expect regular updates!

E3 Expo starts today! I’ve managed to crack a few passwords (it was easier than taking a SimStim from a total brain potato, if you get my drift) so expect regular updates!
Ok but when and where can we see it please ??

Quadra relusts will also be revealed?

Hype is now real all over the internet , now all we need is some gameplay to showcase what its all about , nothing wrong with trailers , but gameplay is where the cheese is at , BRING IT ON!

Someone managed to send code before server closed. After 10 minutes of trailer released (when I tried to submit) it was already expired. So I (and lots of us also) wanna know what prize did I miss

Is there any proof of this someone who managed to get there before anyone else or is it just rumors and speculations?

Top Bottom