each update is a new game, refunds!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
should each dlc and update change the game entirely! i spent so much scraps on the leader cards when i was new to gwent, i felt bad at the time why didn't them game tell me its better to unlock them via the tree, but i convinced my self it was my mistake... after spending so much on the leader cards, you are telling me that there are no leader cards now?!!...i mean come on why are youcd robbing players like this??!!!...i didn't expect this from you guys...i'm going to uninstall gwent for good now...i spent so much time on beta ,on the final release yiu changed the game entirely, and now this!!! i'm sick of spending my time on the game and instead of feeling i'm getting better at it my progress and efforts get undone by the developers...leader cards are gone now, because the game mechanism changed entirely! and i don't even get my scraps back! not to mention the strategies i learned with leaders, Arachas queen is gone now and game play changed so dramatically that the deck i crafted for so long is now a broken monster deck...updates should progress the game! not change the whole interface and the game play!...i tried hearthstone for 2 years and not once the updates changed the game like gwent, you guys defined a new meaning for updates, dlcs and expansion packs! it was such a good experience but all of it is now a memory, not to mention how the game feel unbalanced now...i could n't get more disappointed and feel betrayed by an update...

Guest 4368268

I'm sorry if an archetype you loved playing got butchered (pouring one out for beasts SK myself) Though I happen to think the leader change shouldn't have happened, I do think this game generally needs big and overhauling updates. Because I don't think the place the game is in right now in terms of gameplay design and its balance is good enough. Gwent Homecoming is practically a beta in and of itself. They released it way, way too soon and now they're licking their wounds. The leader change itself wasn't ready whatsoever either. They don't have a decent replacement for leader arts, the skins aren't remotely good looking enough (especially in the VS. screen) and the sounds are bugged as hell. It's not the scope of the updates that bothers me, it's the awful execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom