Early access for forum moderators!

+
Early access for forum moderators!

Now I know that this might sound ridiculous but I think that forum moderators should be allowed to play the game before us, puny mortals, and here is why I think so.

-They will be the one who will have to rush through the game so they can moderate spoilers, early access would allow them to be ahead of us and enjoy the game the same, while keeping our posts under control.
-They deserve it, because after all, they have to pend time with us for so long, they do it for free in their free time so it would be nice reward.
-Game is done and other people must have received access to game already, such as game reviewers so I see no problem why mods could not be allowed to play too (there must be some safety protocols to avoid leaks right?).

Now do not try to take it as attempt to lick their asses or something but I just thought it would be nice thank you from CDPR to them while it would help them moderating forums when the game comes out.

I don't agree. I think it should be equal for everyone. Otherwise we open the gate for other possibilites such as with Xbox One players get to start 5 days before others and so on.. I have never been fan of the "Early Access" special group (normally you have to pay for in some way or other)

The moderators should receive something for their hard work, for example free CE or something ...
But I doubt the moderators here, who are actually cool dudes, want to have the game exclusively earlier ...
Doesn't bring anything positive to the community

I don't want be a moderator right now. I'm very selfish but I really don't wanna be under their skin all these days of spoilers, flaming posts, host of new well-meaning users will ignore forum rules, well. Nobody could I pay me such torture.

I don't want be a moderator right now. I'm very selfish but I really don't wanna be under their skin all these days of spoilers, flaming posts, host of new well-meaning users will ignore forum rules, well. Nobody could I pay me such torture.

I also remember some of them said they have to rush the game to be able to moderate... can´t even enjoy it properly. And some people don´t like it just because mods would have it sooner than them. Guess I can´t take that opinion away from them.

blink twice if there is a giant bear behind you

*cough

I honestly think Marcin Momot should get an early copy. He really deserves it.

He has it already, doesn't he? Hah. However, I do think that our worthy moderators deserve a special award for their service to this community. Thanks to all of you!

Given the tendency for games to leak nowadays I expect someone to get early access, but not of the legal kind.

Given the tendency for games to leak nowadays I expect someone to get early access, but not of the legal kind.

.01% of total games isn't a tendency.

in regards to topic: sounds kind of like an attempt to gain peer approval, i don't like the whole concept.

No way. If it ever happens, they will disappear from this forum, and who would maintain law & order, huh? But I am ready to change my position if I get a temporary moderator status starting immediately and till 05/18 4 PM PST.

Top Bottom