Early build ?

+
Early build ?

I know that this is ONLY a Stress Test, but I has been to some degree confused after my first games:

- Practically every card I know from the database or gameplays has been changed in effect, STR, many has very weird...
- All special cards has exactly the same Ability Icon
- Some units (those that has abilities ofc) doesn't have abilities Icons, and those which has it, all has the same...
- Cards animations when being placed on the field are... weird
- Those definitions of Bronze, Silver and Gold Cards instead of Troops, Characters and Heroes shouts "Early Version/Patch"

So I have a question, has some kind of early build been used today, due to the fact of how many people are pretending to play or what ???

Last edited:
- Practically every card I know from the database or gameplays has been changed in effect, STR, many has very weird...
- Cards animations when being placed on the field are... weird
- Those definitions of Bronze, Silver and Gold Cards instead of Troops, Characters and Heroes shouts "Early Version/Patch"

1. And that is bad ... why exactly? I don't know about you but for a real card game the one from the Witcher 3 game was not well balanced. Not at all. It was pretty good in the Witcher 3 because the progression to stronger and stronger gwent oponents made it fine to have some cards be objectively worse than others. In a competitive card game like this that doesn't really work. I for one liked the new card abilities and effects greatly. They are fresh, unique and allow for some cool plays to happen when you combine the cards in effective ways.
2. How exactly are the animations weird? I personally liked them so far.
3. Why do the bronze, silver, gold definitions seem "early version" to you? I think they are far better than the Heroes/Non-Heroes we had in the base game, because it's a lot more flexible. And it allows for again cool and strategic decisions. For example turning cards into gold-cards is a neat effect.

The rest I somewhat agree. Though I don't know why you ask, it's not even beta-start yet, it's pretty obvious that this an early and buggier version of the game.

Though I don't know why you ask, it's not even beta-start yet, it's pretty obvious that this an early and buggier version of the game.

I'm only pointing out that the game looked to me today like a version earlier than the one we have seen at Gamescom and after. Well ok, we will see how things look later, and maybe I haven't formulated good first point.

Top Bottom