Early Stage Alpha?

+
Serious question. Is this an early stage alpha of the game? The amount of bugs, glitches, crashes, the whole thing with settings not saving, cops just spawning right in front of you out of no where, NPCs constantly T-posing... is this an Early Access Game that we were told was a finished product? This is ridiculous!

I been waiting for my refund for 2 days now on GOG and I cant get refund for my Ps5 version since Amazon will take 100% restocking fee, so no I cant refund it if I dont like it.

Star Citizen? Yes, but this is forum from Cyberpunk :)

Dont know much about Star Citizen other than it is in development for like 11 years lol After this tragedy, I wont be buying any game that is in development hell until proper reviews are out

Dont know much about Star Citizen other than it is in development for like 11 years lol After this tragedy, I wont be buying any game that is in development hell until proper reviews are out

Who understand the dev of a game know a single and popular fact: AAA+ games get 12 years, its MINIMAL, to be done. Welcome to the real world of the games.

Who understand the dev of a game know a single and popular fact: AAA+ games get 12 years, its MINIMAL, to be done. Welcome to the real world of the games.

Well Cyberpunk is not AAA+ its an Early Alpha game that should be in Early Access and not priced at $60

Well Cyberpunk is not AAA+ its an Early Alpha game that should be in Early Access and not priced at $60
I'm going to argue that point.
Not that the game shouldn't be cheaper than $60. Because with the massive amount of cut content, yeah, it's not worth the price they're asking.

But something being in Early Access DOES NOT mean that the game should be cheaper. The game should still cost whatever the game costs. Some devs will sell with a discount during EA just to get more funding, or to reward people for buying in super early. But an Early Access game has every right to charge the price the game will be when it launches.

Rimworld was $40 during Early Access, and is $40 now, because that's the price they had decided on. And they didn't want people who didn't have a chance to buy during EA to feel like they were getting a worse deal for showing up late.

Ok I agree with you, an Early access game can be as much or as little as the devs wants it to be.

That still doesn't change the fact that CP2077 was supposed to be a complete product, and not a broken mess with missing features that they promised for countless episodes of Night City Wires.

Again, this game wasn't supposed to feel like an Early Access game that doesn't even save your settings or spawns cops right in front of you out of nowhere.
Post automatically merged:

Not even mentioning the absurd amount of T posed characters I found lol

Top Bottom