Earning Steam Achievement causes Freeze

+
I'm not 100% sure, as I can't test given how when this issue happens I'm forced to literally shut off the power to the PC as half the time the reset button doesn't work either.
Still, my number of steam achievements lines up with the freezes and last time I froze it was after I performed two Breach protocols in a row and when I started steam after rebooting I noticed I had a new achievement (Christmas Tree Attack).

Obviously I've nothing to attach since I had to power down the computer to unfreeze, but it's easy enough to reproduce. I did send an automatic crash report, but I'm not even sure that was sent to you or windows.

P.S.
I'm not sure if Christmas Tree Attack is poorely worded on steam or is bugged, as I think the trigger condition is not to have 3 daemons uploaded during a Breach Protocol, but to have performed another breach protocol while you still had 3 daemons active from a previous one. Because I've been doing 3 daemons breaches since forever, but I think this is the first time I do a second breach so soon after the first.

Top Bottom