Easter egg requests. ( beware of Spoilers )

+
We all love Easter eggs in games, how about we let CDPR know what hidden gems we would love to see get a nod in future DLC, :cool:
Personally I want to see an Oni nod, such an underrated title from back in the day.

1611514841797.png

No spoilers in this thread please
Cheers Chooms.

Hmmm didn't quite think of it like that, I always thought of it as a gaming community sentiment that everyone could discover, but theirs some logic in your thinking I see your point.
Post automatically merged:

There are plenty easter eggs in the game already.
I'm aware I was referring to the dlc's.

I don't want any more easter eggs in the game, I've found plenty. But if the devs want any inspiration for future DLCs I recommend the Appleseed films.

EDIT - MINOR SPOILER AHEAD!

I have another idea. I'm like 100% sure that at least some of the team members are fans of Kapitan Bomba, and since we have an easter egg with Paweł Jumper, I'm shocked that there is no Kapitan Bomba reference anywhere in the game to be found. This however would only be a nod to Polish fans

Last edited:
I have another idea. I'm like 100% sure that at least some of the team members are fans of Kapitan Bomba, and since we have an easter egg with Paweł Jumper, I'm shocked that there is no Kapitan Bomba reference anywhere in the game to be found. This however would only be a nod to Polish fans
I kindly ask that you mark this as spoiler plz, thanks

Top Bottom