Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
I thought I might get this thread started early :)

About easter eggs in CP2077. Theres already been quite a few, not counting any references to CP2020 or the RPG. Lets discuss them here. Needless to say this thread involves spoilers, so if you want to find these yourself, stop reading now.

- If you choose the corpo origin, you can explore your own office in the Arasaka building. In a your desk drawer there is a magazine with Ciri on the cover. This easter egg seems to imply that witcher 3 is a video game in CP universe.
photomode_13122020_235101.png

- The luxury car V is supposed to steal in the Street kid prologue is called "Rayfield Aerondight".
Aerondight is a legendary sword in the Witcher.
aerondight.jpg

- Another model of Rayfield ingame is called Caliburn. Caliburn is a steel sword in the witcher.
004.jpg

- In the deep dive video, when V hacks the netwatch agent Bryce Mosley, you briefly see a net map of USA with an overlay of Netwatch agents. One of these agents is named "Roach".
roacheasteregg.jpg

- Apparently, several real world people and particularly content creators (I think devs too, maybe?) are in the game as characters.

There is a sidemission where a man is calling for help on the street cause his Mr.Studd implant has apparently malfunctioned and caught fire. He is begging for V to take him to a ripperdoc. That man, if I'm not mistaken, is youtuber Jesse Cox. The information about the mission comes from a different source, but I just connected the dots. EDIT: He is known as the "Flaming crotch man".
jesse cox mission.jpg

Real-life streamer Alanah Pearce is also confirmed to be in the game, revealed around NCW3. Her character is a nomad and you apparently see her during the nomad prologue.
alanahpearce.jpg

Streamer CohhCarnage meets his character in this link (Garry the prophet)

Hideo Kojima has a real cameo in the game too. You can find him in the lounge of Konpeki Plaza during the Heist mission.
kojima.jpg

- A Witcher 3 Nilfgaard easter egg: apparently an adult movie/VR experience titled "Milfguard". Thanks to u/Billonel from reddit for this one.
milfgaard.png

- Columbarium in North Oak has numerous easter eggy epitaphs, Including Roy Batty from Blade Runner and concept artist Syd Mead. (the man behind Blade Runners flying car design among other things)

- One of the divergent Delamain cabs wants you to call her Clarice, and rambles about screaming flamingos. Obvious Silence of the lambs reference.

- Another divergent Delamain appears to be a Portal reference. Judging from the line: "The test results are in: You are a terrible person".

- One of the dildos being sold at sex shops is titled "captain Pickhard". A Star trek reference.

- An iconic tech rifle is called "Widow Maker", has a chance to inflict poison, and has a purple color scheme. Debatable Overwatch reference. Panam's personal iconic sniper rifle is also called "Overwatch".

Speculation:
- There is some speculation whether the police officer who arrests V during the street kid prologue (Detective Stints) is Witcher character Gaunter O'Dimm. Afaik this was asked from a dev (Pawel?) in an interview and the dev neither confirmed nor denied, saying "You have to wait and see". I dont know which interview this was in.

Last edited:
- If you choose the corpo origin, you can explore your own office in the Arasaka building. In a your desk drawer there is a magazine with Ciri on the cover. Unfortunately I don't have picture of this but this was reported by people who played the 4 hour hands-on demo. I find it funny that devs would do this after all the talk about people asking Ciri to be in the game.
To expand on this a bit: said magazine is a gaming magazine with the implication that she's a game character.
Perhaps a hint for that rumored 4th witcher game with Ciri as the protagonist...?

Speculation:
- There is some speculation whether the police officer who arrests V during the street kid prologue (Detective Stints) is Witcher character Gaunter O'Dimm. Afaik this was asked from a dev (Pawel?) in an interview and the dev neither confirmed nor denied, saying "You have to wait and see". I dont know which interview this was in.

- Someone said there is a Nilfgaard easter egg in one of the advertisement panels but I haven't found it yet.
i'm in the Stints-is-GoD camp. my allegiance is firm lol :p

the nilfgaard easter egg is the funniest shit i have ever seen because fans have been making that joke since TW3 came out

I thought I might get this thread started early :)

About easter eggs in CP2077. Theres already been quite a few, not counting any references to CP2020 or the RPG. Lets discuss them here. Needless to say this thread involves spoilers, so if you want to find these yourself, stop reading now.

- If you choose the corpo origin, you can explore your own office in the Arasaka building. In a your desk drawer there is a magazine with Ciri on the cover. Unfortunately I don't have picture of this but this was reported by people who played the 4 hour hands-on demo. I find it funny that devs would do this after all the talk about people asking Ciri to be in the game. :D This easter egg seems to imply that witcher 3 is a video game in CP universe.

- The luxury car V is supposed to steal in the Street kid prologue is called "Rayfield Aerondight".
Aerondight is a legendary sword in the Witcher.
View attachment 11049746

- In the deep dive video, when V hacks the netwatch agent Bryce Mosley, you briefly see a net map of Pacifica with an overlay of Netwatch agents. One of these agents is named "Roach".
View attachment 11049743

- Apparently, several real world people and particularly content creators (I think devs too, maybe?) are in the game as characters.

There is a sidemission where a man is calling for help on the street cause his Mr.Studd implant has apparently malfunctioned and caught fire. He is begging for V to take him to a ripperdoc. That man, if I'm not mistaken, is youtuber Jesse Cox. The information about the mission comes from a different source, but I just connected the dots.
View attachment 11049749

Real-life streamer Alanah Pearce is also confirmed to be in the game, revealed around NCW3. Her character is a nomad and you apparently see her during the nomad prologue.
View attachment 11060219

- A Witcher 3 Nilfgaard easter egg: apparently an adult movie/VR experience titled "Milfguard". Thanks to u/Billonel from reddit for this one.
View attachment 11060225

Speculation:
This is really cool!!!!!!!

Speculation:

One of the expansions might involve Detective Stints since the devs compared him to Gaunter O'Dimm. GD was a major antagonist in the Hearts of Stone expansion so I think the same could happen with Detective Stints. This is just speculation regarding the info that we have. I shouldn't get too carried away. Also, one of the devs said that NCPD acts like a gang.

Last edited:
One of the expansions might involve Detective Stints since the devs compared him to Gaunter O'Dimm. GD was a major antagonist in the Hearts of Stone expansion so I think the same could happen with Detective Stints. This is just speculation regarding the info that we have. I shouldn't get too carried away. Also, one of the devs said that NCPD acts like a gang.
Do you recall what interview or article has a dev compare Stints to O'Dimm?

Do you recall what interview or article has a dev compare Stints to O'Dimm?
I think it was both but can't pinpoint the article. That was many months ago. I tried searching on google but couldn't find it. Also, tried in the other thread where the cyberpunk 2077 news are located in. No luck. I think the interviewee was Miles Toast. Pretty sure what I read was not a false memory lol

A poster, or toy in a store, or some other reference to sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads.

That's probably not in the game. Just what I would think funny. See some random poster in some dirty alley somewhere advertising a laserbeam hat for sharks... an Austin Powers shoutout.

Last edited:
A poster, or toy in a store, or some other reference to sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads.

You mixed the threads. :)

This is for the already confirmed easter eggs. The thread for the easter eggs you'd want to see is here

I heard Ciri in the game, but It would be soooo dope if Gaunter O' Dim is in the game and he's sorta like Patches from dark souls traveling game to game and we encounter him in CyberSpace and we Have yet to know what cyberspace gameplay looks like, but Yeah. Whoelsee........ Mannn I can't even fathommmm Letsss goooo November 19th!

i find secret car and many interesting in this game

show what you found
Post automatically merged:

i found boat that looks like modified car
ва.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom