Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
Didn't read the comments but

When you get the relic misty gives you 2 sets of pills. This is PROBABLY a reference to Matrix

Crowbar from Half Life 2

Delamain AI is from Portal

Ofc references to W3

I knew that car from my first game, and now in the second, I wanted to start with it since they destroyed your first one.

I have spent half an hour in the desert until I found the place and realized that it was not there. : (

I'll have to put up with Archie's bike.

Any idea of a good car obtained in mission? In the main one, I only caught motorcycles until Johny's car.

I knew that car from my first game, and now in the second, I wanted to start with it since they destroyed your first one.

I have spent half an hour in the desert until I found the place and realized that it was not there. : (

I'll have to put up with Archie's bike.

Any idea of a good car obtained in mission? In the main one, I only caught motorcycles until Johny's car.
in some mission if you save life one guy he give you silverhend car! porsh 911

I have came across quite a few referances in my playthoughs already, I like it when devs do this! Thanks for the videos.

Found this beauty in a cave, next to it was a chip with an obvious reference to "The Wraith" 1986
photomode_18122020_152638.png

photomode_18122020_153327.png

1608291151978.png

P.S.
Forgot to add. This car becomes yours.

Last edited:
Tom's Diner is a song by Susan Vega from 1992.

Here is the original version:

And here is the later more popular version:

There's GLaDOS acting as a cab car.

One of the divergent Delamain cabs is a "Silence of the Lambs"-reference. Calls itself Clarice and rambles about screaming flamingos.

There are an awful lot of easter eggs in this game, and I made a thread about them even before the game launched. Id appreciate if we combined threads.
Post automatically merged:

I went through the cave, but the car wasn't there. So guessing I need to do some specific mission first.

Don't think so. Dantics said that the car is there from the beginning of the game. You just need to find the right place, and its inside a large container toward the back of the cave.

ps. Its Rayfield Caliburn, the second-most expensive car in the game if Im not mistaken.

Last edited:
Don't think so. Dantics said that the car is there from the beginning of the game. You just need to find the right place, and its inside a large container toward the back of the cave.

ps. Its Rayfield Caliburn, the second-most expensive car in the game if Im not mistaken.
Yeah, I've gone back and forth through the tunnel. No car. Found the spot in the video where the car was shown. But there's nothing there.

in some mission, if you save a life one guy gives you a silverhend car! porch 911
As I said, I already got this car, but it's in the mid-late game, and I was looking for something that I can have
in the early game, like Arch's bike.

By the way, you don't have to save that PJ's life to get the 911. Just loot the corpse.

Yeah, I've gone back and forth through the tunnel. No car. Found the spot in the video where the car was shown. But there's nothing there.

Strange.... hope its not buggy. I personally found it after I did Panam quest-chain "ghost town".

If you enter some arcades(if I am not wrong it's japantown or jig jig street), there's the witcher music playing in one of the games. Gave me the chills...

Also the Lizzy Wizzy quest is named Violence. Lizzy Wizzy was played by Grimes, one of her songs(my favorite) is named Violence. Just too bad CDPR did not use this as background music for this quest, that would add some flavor!

Last edited:
Top Bottom