Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
And this choom from KO Kombat video game, reference to Scorpion from Mortal Kombat
photomode_25122020_115619.png
photomode_25122020_115526.png

I noticed the matrix reference someone mentioned earlier today, there is a TV ad that starts with the line,
"So what do you need?"
"Clothes. Lots of clothes"
And the tv sequence is practically straight from the Matrix movie.
20201226194541_1.jpg

Wishing I would've taken pictures. I've found easter eggs referencing Fury Road (Biotechnica Flats), 10 Cloverfield Lane (Badlands), Iron Man (Badlands), Breaking Bad (Badlands), and Children of Men (Pacifica).
You can always do that on other playthroughs.

Found Half Life ester egg today and also gig title - referents to Braking Bad !View attachment 11100524
Post automatically merged:

Also there is literally part in one side job, where you have to pick red or blue pill (besides Misty) . Not gonna spoil this one tho.
And Terminator 2 reference where you can find a metal skeleton T-800 and broken truck and bike ... and a shells can remember when I heard about them lol

About No Life 3 by Macroware (like a N7 bioware game?)
20201226193239_1.jpg

If you enter some arcades(if I am not wrong it's japantown or jig jig street), there's the witcher music playing in one of the games. Gave me the chills...

Also the Lizzy Wizzy quest is named Violence. Lizzy Wizzy was played by Grimes, one of her songs(my favorite) is named Violence. Just too bad CDPR did not use this as background music for this quest, that would add some flavor!
Lizzy Wizzy Grimes

Someone on another forum raised an interesting question. In the Corpo prologue, your boss Mr. Jenkins tells you to perform a hit job (kill his boss Abernathy); you fail, which ends up with you being terminated and him being presumably killed by Abernathy. If Abernathy/Arasaka killed him, then why give him a memorial when he was basically committing treason. At first, I thought maybe it was a friend/family member who had him memorialized at the Columbarium; but with the wording attached to the Arasaka logo, it seems like the company had his grave put there, which is kind of weird.

If you betray the Militech Agent Meredith Stout, you don't see her memorialized -- at least I haven't come across it yet; she ends up dead and at the bottom of the ocean near a Pier off the Watson district; her head's been shaved, there's bruises on her face, and cement blocks on her feet. V makes a comment how Militech doesn't forgive nor forget -- Mafia style execution.

Attachments

• photomode_18122020_214444.png
    photomode_18122020_214444.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
  • photomode_27122020_183113.png
    photomode_27122020_183113.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Someone on another forum raised an interesting question. In the Corpo prologue, your boss Mr. Jenkins tells you to perform a hit job (kill his boss Abernathy); you fail, which ends up with you being terminated and him being presumably killed by Abernathy. If Abernathy/Arasaka killed him, then why give him a memorial when he was basically committing treason. At first, I thought maybe it was a friend/family member who had him memorialized at the Columbarium; but with the wording attached to the Arasaka logo, it seems like the company had his grave put there, which is kind of weird.

There is a gig to which this is relevant I guess (I didn't complete it on my first play through and I'm jumping between Vs as I play through again to explore things I missed the first time with each role).

There is a gig to which this is relevant I guess (I didn't complete it on my first play through and I'm jumping between Vs as I play through again to explore things I missed the first time with each role).

Is this the quest dealing with your old associate Frank Nostra? The guy who gets fired from Arasaka and tries to turn you in to Abernathy thinking she'd let him come back even though she's purging the department of people who she thinks isn't 100% on her side?

I found this reference to the famous train mission in GTA San Andreas :)

It is found on a railroad next to 2 dead black dudes. It's north of Night City but I don't remember where.

The names are JC and Little Smoke instead of CJ and Big Smoke

Attachments

• CJ ref.jpeg
    CJ ref.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 78
Rach Bartmoss' Guide to the Net is a CP2020 supplement and one of the physical books you can see in the game.
I was wondering what the book refers to. u answered me :)
20201223185309_1.jpg

There is a lot of books we can see ingame but i don't know nor have the references to tell if it's easter egg.
20201226004937_1.jpg

A vinyl disc probably a reference to Tainted Love by Soft Cell
20201226004904_1.jpg

Reminding about the free will in the game: Liberum Arbitrium
20201225121212_1.jpg

Post automatically merged:

CohnCArnage youtuber reacts to himself (Garry the carnage) in the game.

Last edited:
The Brancesi painting
Marica Branchesi (Urbino, March 7, 1977) is an Italian astrophysicist. Her leadership and scientific work was pivotal for Virgo/LIGO's discovery of gravitational waves. She is vice president of International Astronomical Union Gravitational Wave Astrophysics Commission and member of the Gravitational Wave International Committee.
View attachment 11110958
4000 eurodollars for this priceless classic?
The absolute state of vendors in the game, lemme tell ya.

4000 eurodollars for this priceless classic?
The absolute state of vendors in the game, lemme tell ya.
I dry off all cash machine or vendor. I do 15000-20000€ in 15sec each time. Actually, this painting helps a lot to buy car and epic/legendary blueprint or cyberware from time to time.

I don't know if someone do the same like me, I walk or drive through the city/badlands just to explore some areas I never was and find some little stories, legendary items, etc....in the Badlands I found this....a Fallout easteregg :)

Found a shard with a message about cosplayer, who wanted to leave a bunker after the nuclear destrcution of the world....but it seems somebody didn't play fair
photomode_31122020_142628 (2).png

photomode_31122020_142512 (2).png

Last edited:
Top Bottom