Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
Not sure if someone posted it yet, but when Misty gives you medicine after the Heist the bottles are blue and red. Possible Matrix reference since Keanu is in the game
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if someone else said it, but when Misty gives you the medicine, the bottles are blue and red. Possible Matrix reference?

Found a reference to Ironman. In the SE corner of the map, around the area of the Tango Tors Motel fast travel point, is a cave with bodies lying about. Amongst the loot is a shard with this message:
CP2077EEgg.JPG

In gig titled Rogue Amendiaries, the target's name is Vincent Vega (of Pulp fcition fame.)

And I think we are forgetting a very obvious and literally the very first reference in the game. In the title screen a commentator starts off shouting "Goood mooorninnng, Niiight Citiiii!", an obvious reference to Robin Williams and Good Morning Vietnam.

-Found an abandon hotel but the elevator was still functional. It took me to the top foor and there was a man sitting by the edge with a bird in the hand. I have not seen many animals here so maeby there's a reference to this.

When i entered this room, it only was one robot, the one sitting in the chair, so i was like "this needs 20 points to open and there is nothing in it xD"

Dunno if easter eggy but:

-I saw a robot giving a lapdance to another robot in a hotel. It was behind a door that could be opened with force.

-Found an abandon hotel but the elevator was still functional. It took me to the top foor and there was a man sitting by the edge with a bird in the hand. I have not seen many animals here so maeby there's a reference to this.

Is Roy Betty from Blade Runner, if you go to the Columbarium and go basically to the wall opposite the entrance you'll find his tomb.

I can confirm that one of the rogue AI from Delamain's questline is indeed based on Glados from Portal fame. IIRC there is a mention of leading you to cake.

Did anyone notice?
in the mission "Gimme Danger" with Takemura, inside the constuction building, there a cat sitting next to you while you talk to Takemua, and Silverhand is laying next to the cat.
The cat is pushing Silverhand down, so he falls off...
man i did love that

Throughout Night City you can find junk food containers for, and even a restaurant, called Tom's Diner. For all of you young whippersnappers, that's the theme song to I Dream of Jeanie.

Concerning the "Widow Maker" Tech rifle, this could also be a Mass Effect reference, as there was a "Widow Maker" sniper rifle for Legion.

If you read the Snuff Film computer, you'll find it is by a guy named Lenny Nero who says that he wishes the father wouldn't bring his kid into the horrifying world that is braindancing snuff. If you know the movie STRANGE DAYS, the protagonist is Lenny Nero and he is a braindance dealer who doesn't deal in snuff.

Did anyone notice?
in the mission "Gimme Danger" with Takemura, inside the constuction building, there a cat sitting next to you while you talk to Takemua, and Silverhand is laying next to the cat.
The cat is pushing Silverhand down, so he falls off...
man i did love that

It is especially interesting, because in a conversation (maybe with Takemura? ) somebody says that cats in japanese culture are belived to take away the soul after death?... Also, the cat in the alley where Vic's shop is, is one of the first things that we encounter in the game.

It is especially interesting, because in a conversation (maybe with Takemura? ) somebody says that cats in japanese culture are belived to take away the soul after death?... Also, the cat in the alley where Vic's shop is, is one of the first things that we encounter in the game.
yes, same mission. exactly a few seconds bevor the cat pushes silverhand

Last edited:
Intelligence-->Breach Protocol-->Almost In!

The icon for this perk emulates Lucas from The Wizard, Power Glove and all.

Top Bottom