Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
Mad Max: Fury Road reference too, in the sort of corridor roads in the badlands...
ss (2020-12-20 at 06.10.52).png

Some of the bodies resembled the characters from the movie, the above is from a datashard found there.
Edit for folks who don't get it right away, Charlize Theron played Furiosa in the movie.

On the entrance to the train tunnel near the trailer park where River lives, there are to bodies and a crashed motorcycle.
One of the bodies has a shard with a conversation between JC and Little Smoke with the final sentence being "All you had to do was follow the damn train JC".

I think you know where that ist from ;)

right next to the delamain hq there is "dandelion cocktails"
it was hilarious because delamain reminded me of dandelion in the first place

and of course milfguard, thats what i heard all the time when playing the witcher

My 3rd playthrough after 300 hours and currently am just hanging around and refused to end the game. Then somehow this side quest triggered. It's called Every Breath You Take Without spoiling too much, it's about a stalker.

Reminds me of s song from Sting, Lyrics below:

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

I give up; how do you reach the rooftop? The only operable door leads to a cyberware dealer and the building can't be climbed, even with double jump.
Take the elevator in the "Abandoned Hotel" near the map point I posted. :)
Post automatically merged:

Found a new one today.

Melissa Rory's medical/rehabilitation notes can be found on a single computer in the police station where you find B.B. from Death's Stranding.

The legacy of "Boaty McBoatFace" lives on in a computer located on the dock where the yachts are docked.

Last edited:
Sorry for the necro, but I don't see why I should start a new thread and I ran into an easter egg that was new to me.

If you take the elevator near Doctor Fingers' Ripperdoc clinic and go down to "storage" area, you run into this guy.
Lenny Nero, the main protagonist of the pretty good Cyberpunk film Strange Days (played by Ralph Fiennes).
In CP world he would be a Braindance peddler, and thats exactly what he looks to be here. I guess the movie is niche enough that they went with the full name.
lennynero.jpg

In Following the River segment: Trouble in Heywood

Title reference movie: Trouble in Chinatown

Character references:
Joan McClane -> John McClane from movie: Die Hard
Henry Callahan -> Harry Callahan aka Dirty Harry from movie: Dirty Harry

The whole sequence itself is hail to late '70's and whole '80s era action movies. Probably my favorite eastern egg in the game. :)

Top Bottom