Easter Eggs would hope to see/find

+
I really think it would be cool to see an advertisement or encounter a tv/radio ad mentioning Genom even if they arnt to be directly in game with them being a Tokyo based Mega Corp from bubble gum crisis.

I dont really think it would be too big a stretch to see a possible easter egg like that given that Buble gum crisis released in early 1987 February I believe and 2020 came out in 1988 so it wouldnt be hard to there of been some influence from bubblegum crisis on design and creation of the original 2020 world

Johnny Mnemonic (yeah I know, but the ripper doc reminds me of the actor from this movie)
The Matrix (there is no spoon)
Ghost in the Shell
Blade Runner

An Easter Egg to Henry Dorsett Case, Molly Millions, and/or Armitage would blow my mind and put a really big, stupid grin on my face. Any sort of reference to Mycotoxin would also be super cool.

An Easter Egg to Henry Dorsett Case, Molly Millions, and/or Armitage would blow my mind and put a really big, stupid grin on my face. Any sort of reference to Mycotoxin would also be super cool.

What about Bobby Newmark and/or Turner

Actually, name-dropping "Gibson" would be cool, as this particular easter egg has reached even urban dictionary since the movie "Hackers" and is a reference to William Gibson, the author of the Neuromancer trilogy.

Last edited:
1) Adverts and commercials for the future.
Corps or consumables that are to be released in the future cyberpunk games/expansions.
The option to preorder a new weapon for the next dlc through in world adverts.

2) Throwback viewable movies/videos/music to big name actors/artists who are accredited with the cyberpunk2077.

3) unusable vintage (pre 2077) cyber enhancements/weapons...for the trophy case.

1) Adverts and commercials for the future.
Corps or consumables that are to be released in the future cyberpunk games/expansions.
The option to preorder a new weapon for the next dlc through in world adverts.
I fear this could turn into some kind of pseudo-microtransaction shenanigans and I would just panic if I saw this in-game. However, I would love to see V being able to buy things IN-GAME for themselves using eddies, not real life money, through these cool little advertisements in game. I never play games in any other way than using the offline installer. I never play games online. If it requires a connection, that game is a game I never play, permanently.

2) Throwback viewable movies/videos/music to big name actors/artists who are accredited with the cyberpunk2077.
You mean like, they're mentioned as their real identity, or sort of artistically altered to play the role of a very similarly inspired character based on themselves, but with the same name? I honestly don't really care too much about this one and I worry it would take a lot of effort that might pull the magic out of other things that I care about more, but I wouldn't mind seeing it, I just wouldn't be interested to be honest.

3) unusable vintage (pre 2077) cyber enhancements/weapons...for the trophy case.
Rather than this, I would be much more interested in seeing display cases containing work-in-progress future prototypes that are not finished yet, because it would inspire more wonder and curiosity as something that could be used, compared to something that will never be used again.

You mean like, they're mentioned as their real identity, or sort of artistically altered to play the role of a very similarly inspired character based on themselves, but with the same name? I honestly don't really care too much about this one and I worry it would take a lot of effort that might pull the magic out of other things that I care about more, but I wouldn't mind seeing it, I just wouldn't be interested to be honest.

I mean, for example, being able to watch blade runner or Johnny Mnemonic on the display in my apartment when I'm not doing anything in game.

Top Bottom