Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

+
A cameo of some kind featuring Mike Pondsmith...in SOME way, shape or form and a guest appearance from Billy Idol.

trixyblue;n1280301 said:
A man named Gibson after William Gibson who wrote the cyberpunk novels.

You'd also have to add a plethora of others...including Philip K. Dick (The unsung "Godfather of Cyberpunk."). He wrote the short story that would BECOME Blade Runner..."Do androids dream of electric sheep?" He also wrote "Total Recall" and "Minority Report" all the way back in the late '60'6 and early 70's.

braindancer12;n1279804 said:
i want an electric sheep :D

a reference to the book "do androids dream of electric sheep"

Nice. And the sheep should be named "Philip."...Or "Richard"...(Long form of Dick...pardon the double entendre'.).

I can not say but a piece of the ciri clothes, or something in some magic wall I believe one of the biggest easter eggs will be hers

Combat Zone Pizza: guaranteed delivery in 20 minutes or your pizza is.. cold

And your pizza is delivered by a kid named Hiro

Lisbeth_Salander;n9166150 said:
Are you some of those prisoners?

Prisoners of Deireadh
Page 258

Blaix de Villmon
Imprisoned the 3rd of Birke for use of magic.
Admitted no guilt despite exhaustive interrogation.
Died during questioning on the 7th of Blathe.

Arthur de Vleester
Imprisoned the 5th of Birke for use of magic.
Admitted his guilt the 10th of Birke.
Sentenced to death by pyre.
Burned at the stake the 11th of Birke.

Margarita Laux-Antille
Imprisoned the 6th of Birke for use of magic.
Has admitted no guilt.
Recommendation: enhanced interrogation.

Keth
Imprisoned the 6th of Birke for illicit soothsaying.
Has admitted no guilt.

Undomiel
Elven witch of the forests, imprisoned the 6th of Birke.
Sentenced to death by pyre for cursing the residents of Oxenfurt.
Has admitted no guilt.

"Zelona"
Sorceress, true name unknown.
Imprisoned the 7th of Birke for use of magic and aiding other fugitives.

Shipek
Imprisoned the 7th of Birke for printing and distributing pamphlets slandering the Redanian nation.
Admitted his guilt.
Sentenced to death by hanging.

Vatt
Dwarf, imprisoned the 7th of Birke for tearing down wanted posters of witches.
Admitted his guilt.
Sentenced to lose his right hand.

Gregski
Imprisoned the 8th of Birke for harboring fugitives.
Admitted his guilt.

"Hunt"
True name unknown. Imprisoned the 8th of Birke for pestering elegant dames.
Sentenced to one month in a dark cell.

Dona
Imprisoned the 8th of Birke for chiromancy.
Has admitted no guilt.
Recommendation: enhanced interrogation.

"Dragonbird"
True name unknown. Imprisoned the 9th of Birke.
Accused of practicing numerology, admitted her guilt.

Second Child
Elven diviner, crazed, imprisoned the 9th of Birke for inciting discord and hatred for the Church.
Appears comatose, uncommunicative - possible ruse.
Recommendation: outlast, wait for response.

Corylea
Imprisoned the 10th of Birke for allegiance to Scoia'tael.
Admitted her guilt using crude language.

"Highland Tommy"
Refuses to reveal true name. Imprisoned the 11th of Birke for assault sword in hand.
Admitted his guilt.
Sentenced to death by decapitation.

"The Seeker"
True name unknown. Imprisoned the 11th of Birke on suspicion of spying.
Recommendation: enhanced interrogation using hot irons.
Imperative: learn identity of prisoner's operator.

Man of N'vah
Imprisoned the 12th of Birke.
Convicted for many bold home and shop burglaries.
Has begun strike to protest his innocence.
Recommendation: let him starve.

Petra Silie
Imprisoned the 12th of Birke for practice of herbalism and publication of banned utterances.
Admitted her guilt.

Sidspyker
Imprisoned the 13th of Birke - denounced by neighbor for use of magic.
Acquitted of charges and released.

"Reptile Man"
True name unknown. Imprisoned the 13th of Birke for engaging in many bloody rows.
Remains unconscious due to sustained head injuries.
Recommendation: hospitalize.

"Sardukhar"
Nilfgaardian, true name unknown, member of the Elite Palace Guard of the emperor of Nilfgaard. Imprisoned the 13th of Birke as enemy of the Realm.
Held under close watch pending arrival of military intelligence personnel.

Nars
Halfling from Knotweed Meadow. Imprisoned the 14th of Birke for tax evasion and extortion.
Has admitted no guilt.
Recommendation:enhanced interrogation.

Momotek
Imprisoned the 14th of Birke for possession and use of magic amulets. Weak of mind.
Recommendation: fit to assist in guarding other convicts.
Please note: not to be trusted with sharp implements.

They're almost all mods (or former mods). A few are characters from the game of course. Vatt, Sard & Gregski are all still here on the English mod team. Sid, Dragonbird, ReptilePZ & GuyNwah were all mods here when I first joined as a user. Several of the others were older mods, or participat(ed) on the Polish side of the forums as mods.

Last edited:
Rawls;n10409462 said:

They're almost all mods (or former mods). A few are characters from the game of course. Vatt, Sard & Gregski are all still here on the English mod team. Sid, Dragonbird, ReptilePZ & GuyNwah were all mods here when I first joined as a user. Several of the others were older mods, or participat(ed) on the Polish side of the forums as mods.

Our current mods better not leave us anytime soon. I heard things were not super great way back when.

I like the idea of easter eggs commemorating influential mods or forum members for sure, though. Nice little nod to some people who work to make the community better.

I'm not really sure what I'd want as far as easter eggs go. Something related to Ciri would be cute but not essential and not something I'd be upset about if it wasn't there (unlike some on the subreddit). I think I'd prefer to see references, not so much easter eggs. Both are fine, but references to other, lesser-known or experienced bits of content in the Cyberpunk world would be nice. Little call backs to the PnP for players to discover that are unrelated to game mechanics, stuff like that.

An example is Leo's shrine in TW3. Only people who played the first game would have any reason to give a damn about him, and that audience is quite a bit smaller than TW3 or even TW2's. It was a nice way for CDPR to say "thanks for sticking with us all this time!" without actually saying it.

Snowflakez;n10411482 said:
Our current mods better not leave us anytime soon.
I didn't know I'd even arrived yet. . .

Personally, I think it'd be rather fun if Rawls , SigilFey , and jolly old Sardukhar were to make it into CP somewhere -- most probably dead, of course, since, evidently, that's how the REDs prefer to include people in their games. (Sorry, chaps, but, no doubt, you'd all have died for a worthy cause.)

Riven-Twain;n10413422 said:
I didn't know I'd even arrived yet. . .

Personally, I think it'd be rather fun if Rawls , SigilFey , and jolly old Sardukhar were to make it into CP somewhere -- most probably dead, of course, since, evidently, that's how the REDs prefer to include people in their games. (Sorry, chaps, but, no doubt, you'd all have died for a worthy cause.)

I only found the note in the witch-hunters HQ listing the "condemned" individuals during my last game. It was quite enjoyable to read through. :p

SigilFey;n10413772 said:
I only found the note in the witch-hunters HQ listing the "condemned" individuals during my last game. It was quite enjoyable to read through. :p
Better late than never, eh? That's the fun of these little eggs -- there always seems to be a bit more to discover.

No TW3 talk. You're making me jealous. I can't run the game how I want until I upgrade my system later this month. :(

I actually never saw that easter egg, though. I'll have to keep an eye out next playthrough.

Snowflakez;n10414002 said:
I'll have to keep an eye out next playthrough.
It's in the Witch Hunters prison during "The Great Escape."

But let's get back on topic.

I would like references to Mike Pondsmith, Blade Runner, WestWorld, Ciri & Avallach, any punk music group pre-1995, Molly Millions, the crew of Cowboy Bebop, Albert Einstein, Takeshi Kovacs, The Ghost in the Shell, Ready Player One, Casablanca, etc etc.

EDIT: I'd be really happy if there was a bar called "Rick's"

Last edited:
Active members of Cyberpunk subforum make the waiting for CP2077 less of a chore and more of a journey. I know a joke told 2nd time is unfunny, but a small refernce would be very cool to have.
SigilFey;n10414462 said:
I want one.

I want one.

metalmaniac21;n10414542 said:
Active members of Cyberpunk subforum make the waiting for CP2077 less of a chore and more of a journey. I know a joke told 2nd time is unfunny, but a small refernce would be very cool to have.

I want one.

It does look awesome! It reminds me of some of those crazy AI face timelapses you see, typically where people are trying to teach it to recognize people or dynamically change and create new faces entirely.

Top Bottom