Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

+
No...just no...no Master Chief, he's a super space marine.
No Commander Shepard, he has no cybernetics or personality.
Maybe Adam Jensen since he does some cyberpunk in him and his game...or just make fun of how small DE:HR is.
As for Cyborg, I'm torn though I'd toss in a Stark Enterprises or something Iron Man related.

I could see them tossing in a cyberoptic resembling 7-of-9's eyebrow thingy.

Star..Trek? In CP2020? Ugh. We have a whole Poser gang to hunt and kill JUST for that purpose. And that's plenty.

Star..Trek? In CP2020? Ugh. We have a whole Poser gang to hunt and kill JUST for that purpose. And that's plenty.

Amen to that...

Trekkies, bronies, and furries... the lowest forms of life in geekdom. Just kidding... kinda... :p

Something clever, I suppose. Something that is not that easy to spot / identify and makes you think.

Amen to that...

Trekkies, bronies, and furries... the lowest forms of life in geekdom. Just kidding... kinda... :p

I'm certain you wouldn't like it if people said the same about CP fans.

A reference to a Deathclaw
A invaded bridge turned into a slum
Virtual Light glasses
Ono-sendai deck
An aleph
Voodoo Entities in the grid/matrix
A huge body converted cyberpsycho that only wants to play with kittens (even if they are actually humans he pets to death.)

I'm certain you wouldn't like it if people said the same about CP fans.

Well, that's only because our utter, total integrity would rise up at the obvious fallacy of such a statement! Really, we're thinking of the Truth, here. It's for you!

Amen to that...

I find this offensive.
How many furries have you actually met?
Furries are amongst the kindest, most understanding, most open minded people on this planet.

@ALL:

This is a place for people to express what kind of Easter Eggs they would like to see.
Who are you to tell them that they are wrong, even if a lot of the suggestions are questionable?

Yeah, they are wrong. Badly, deeply, utterly wrong. Wait..what was the topic again? My insatiable rightness?

You know who I miss? PureSpecies. He was fun. Furry -and- fun. I'd like to see an Easter Egg of Pure. That'd be nice.

Amen to that...

Nah, I'd take Trekkies over "bronies" and "furries" any day of the week. Though CDPR should have a random Spock or Kirk statue in some back alley way...just standing there posing. Or a bar with a black lady bartender named Guinan.

I find this offensive.
How many furries have you actually met?
Furries are amongst the kindest, most understanding, most open minded people on this planet.
@ALL:
This is a place for people to express what kind of Easter Eggs they would like to see.
Who are you to tell them that they are wrong, even if a lot of the suggestions are questionable?

Yeah right....you make just 1 criticism about their Fetish and they go ape and act like their a black dude in 1950s Alabama and you're the Triple-K lynching them.
And Bronies are even lower than furries. Also welcome the internet, my opinions right, your opinions wrong and somewhere some how...someone just raped your favorite childhood cartoon character.

Oh, now I know what kind of appropiate and fitting easter egg I'd like to see!

The shell of Robocop and a un-activated T-800/900 Terminator.

Could be sitting in a warehouse somewhere as "outdated models from the 2030th's".

Yeah right....you make just 1 criticism about their Fetish and they go ape and act like their a black dude in 1950s Alabama and you're the Triple-K lynching them.
And Bronies are even lower than furries. Also welcome the internet, my opinions right, your opinions wrong and somewhere some how...someone just raped your favorite childhood cartoon character.

I believe it goes something like..

"To argue on the internet.
Express an opinion.
Wait.
"

By calling it a fetish proves how little you know about it, that's all really to say and we can move on.

Cyberpunk 2020 has these Poser gangs, groups of people totally into some piece of media who alter their features and lives to closely resemble their icons. Like Cosplay, only with actual weapons.

Trekkies Poser Gang. Damn Phasers hurt, too.

-A defunct ED 209 rotting away in a junk yard.
-A retired and degenerate Major Fletcher who wanders the streets talking to an alternate ego named Percival.
-Mike Pondsmith as a bartender who rambles on about rain wet streets and substance over style.
-A Netrunner named Omen.
-Digital sex cards that flash nudie pics of various cyberchicks
-"My favorite kind of tech, CYBERMANCY."

-A defunct ED 209 rotting away in a junk yard.
-A retired and degenerate Major Fletcher who wanders the streets talking to an alternate ego named Percival.
-Mike Pondsmith as a bartender who rambles on about rain wet streets and substance over style.
-A Netrunner named Omen.
-Digital sex cards that flash nudie pics of various cyberchicks
-"My favorite kind of tech, CYBERMANCY."

Haha, Slim, I laughed! ;)

But Mike has not one but TWO characters in the world of Night City and Cyberpunk already.
First there's Maximum Mike, his 4th wall breaking aler-ego.
Then there's the Omni Kismet, Ph.D. which is almost basically Mike himself in the world of Cyberpunk.

Wintermute and continuity please.
Also, an aleph wuld be better as a misson line that just a easter egg.

But Mike has not one but TWO characters in the world of Night City and Cyberpunk already.
First there's Maximum Mike, his 4th wall breaking aler-ego.
Then there's the Omni Kismet, Ph.D. which is almost basically Mike himself in the world of Cyberpunk.

Don;t forget Morgan Blackhand.

Top Bottom