Easy to apply mod, that increase significantly perfomance on AMD cpus and a little bit on Intel

+
Hi!
I just wanted to share with you guys, if you didnt find it yet on your own, that there is a neat mod, which improves framerate stability on both cpus (removing some trampoline skips, I dont know what the hell is that, but it seems to work) and removes the bug which doesnt allow amd processors to use their full capabilities in the game.

Here is the link for GITHUB authors site, and here is the link for NEXUSMODS mod page :)

It's easy to install, just download, and insert it in your cyberpunk/bin/x64 folder, and voila! It works!

You should also check for new updates, from time to time, because author said, that he is working on some VM allocation and other stuff.

And here is info from nexusmods:

This mod fixes multiple performance issues including AMD SMT usage.

If you are GPU bound you will not see any performance increase on your average FPS but you should see less FPS drops.

Why use the mod and not just modify the exe?

• This mod will still work when the game is updated, modifying the exe has to be done every time there is a new update.
  • This mod does not edit the game files so you do not risk corruption or repair.
  • It's easier to drag and drop a couple files.
  • This mod is opensource and contains other fixes https://github.com/yamashi/AmdCyberpunkPatch

Usage

1. Just drop all the files downloaded in <your cyberpunk install folder>/bin/x64/
  2. Enjoy!
Currently fixed

• AMD SMT
  • Trampoline calls (both AMD and Intel benefit from this)

disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this mod/patch, just wanted to share!

Top Bottom