Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

+

More player animations (like eating/drinking) a feature I would like the DEV to eventually add?

• Positively yes, I want the DEV to eventually spend a little time making this better.

• Yes, it would have a positive effect on my game enjoyment

• No, it would have no effect at all on my game enjoyment.

• Absolutely no, I do not want the DEV to waste time on this.

• Do not care myself but I do not mind the DEV taking some time to do this eventually.

Results are only viewable after voting.
CDProject Red why you do this to me!! :cry: This game is AMAZING! But all the cool looking foods and drinks just poof away when i drink/eat, what is this...2011?? You can do better than Skyrim damn it!

I want to Roleplay my V and sit in the crib watching TV, and see V drink some of that good looking stout i found! But nooo...just damn buffs. :giveup:

Or go to a Bar and see V down some shots, or eat in a restaurant!
why-you-do-7zms13.jpg

EDIT:
Great to see CD Project Red making so many changes to game, fixing it superb fast when compared to some other developers, Gudos for that! :cool:

Story DLC rumours also promising, still hoping we see more interactive animations added into this game. I just don't feel like i am V living in Night City, to me it's more like story heavy Black Ops game or something.

Last edited:

Guest 4454648

CDProject Red why you do this to me!! :cry: This game is AMAZING! But all the cool looking foods and drinks just poof away when i drink/eat, what is this...2011?? You can do better than Skyrim damn it!

I want to Roleplay my V and sit in the crib watching TV, and see V drink some of that good looking stout i found! But nooo...just damn buffs. :giveup:

View attachment 11076764
Agreed, LOL.

View attachment 11076764
This ain't no breath of the wild.

1607716939183.png

This ain't no breath of the wild.

View attachment 11076809
I had hoped this to be better than Breath of the Wild.
Post automatically merged:

Indeed its missing on several stuff that is important for immersion, getting naked for shower, allowing to see your hat in the mirror, eating animations. I know its small stuff but it helps with little moments of enjoyment inside the game.
Immersion is love.

But perhaps they still add some new thinks into the game. I am not ready to loose hope just yet.:cool:

Pretty disappointing tbh, but that's kinda just how it's all going atm.

I loved in Tarkov that all the different foods and drinks were animated, it added that extra bit of fun. I was so excited when I saw all the variety of consumables and their art/design - I wanted to see how they were eaten! Totally missed immersion opportunity. I understand it isn't the most easy thing to do, animating every thing uniquely, but I would have loved to see it. Who knows, maybe it's on the list for future updates... I can only hope T_T

I'd also like a little bit more variation on food/drink buffs. It's kind of surprising everything is just the exact same. Just makes it all feel like an afterthought which would be a waste considering there obviously was time invested in designing all the unique consumables.

Guest 4375874

There are a lot of RPG's that have food in them, without eating or drinking animations.
that's the weird part, he knows since he says Witcher 3 was great. Witcher 3 didn't have any of those animations. So not sure what the point of the post is. The animation was unnecessary in W3 and it's unnecessary in CP2077.

Thanks god V doesn't. What I hated about RDR2, everything took so flipping long to wait for
Arthur to do anything. Yeah, it's immersive. It's also boring and wasting my time. I'm hear to play
a game, not pretend I'm a friggin cowboy. Ghost of Tsushima understood this.

Thanks god V doesn't. What I hated about RDR2, everything took so flipping long to wait for
Arthur to do anything. Yeah, it's immersive. It's also boring and wasting my time. I'm hear to play

Yes, you're half right, but I think in some parts of the game (V's apartmen, Bars, Clubs, Restaurants, Food Vendors, Nomad Camp, etc.) It would be cool if the eating and drinking had an animation.

There is the option to set by default with or without animation. o Skip it by pressing B with the XBox control
RDR2

Animations would help me get immersed.

I want a reason to go to a bar in this game, and the apartment. Or restaurant.

To really play as a V. Make character feel more alive, like i just shot like 50 guys, i was hurt..now to down few shots before going after the next jackass. That is Roleplaying for me.

Top Bottom